• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Youtube music loops.

Geppetto

Original Poster
I have seen several threads that people have mentioned going to YouTube to get park music loops. Are there any loops or music on YouTube from uploaders that are best? Also what converter do you use for converting? Thanks.

Jeremy P

Advertisement
MrThemeParkAudios
Magical Soundtracks
WML95
SuperHotLarry

Those are a few of my favorites and vidtomp3.com is the site I always use for conversion.

DisAl

If you do a search for "Disney Music Loop" on YouTube you will find hundreds of them.

Gartdog

I just discovered that you could convert files to mp3 from YouTube videos - I used onlinevideoconverter.com and it seems to have worked well. You just copy to YouTube URL, paste it on the converter site and it makes a downloadable file.

vj81995

MrThemeParkAudios
Magical Soundtracks
WML95
SuperHotLarry

Those are a few of my favorites and vidtomp3.com is the site I always use for conversion.
bumping a very old thread (i'm sorry!) but i just now noticed these posts; as the guy behind WML95, i'd like to say 1. thank you both and 2. i really, really, really appreciate it! your recommendations mean a lot to me <3

VJ

jaques21

there use to be a website that had all the loops in mp3 format, may still be out there this was more than 10 years ago....

Top Bottom