yourride transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocahontas79

Original Poster
:lol: I have to recommend this transportation to anyone. My fiancee and I got a ride from the Airport to our hotel and back. There was a little mix-up when we were supposed to be picked up but they fixed it in a jiffy and Jim from Texas picked us up in his Towncar. He was not only a courteous chaffeaur but he was a like a tour guide pointing out sites when we were on our way to the hotel. And getting to stop at a grocery store was a great way to save some money on water and snacks rather than buy all at the parks. So I definitely will do this again on my next trip, i was very happy to hear about it on this website. :sohappy:

BRER STITCH

Glad to hear you had a great trip!

What are they charging these days for round-trip service from the airport to the Disney Resorts?

:confused:

DisneyPhD

We need to book our transportation for our next trip (Feb 28 to March 7). I am trying to decide between yourride and Tiffany Town Car. I have heard good things about both. Leaning towards Yourride sense I heard good things about it here.

I have the website to Tiffany, but not Your Ride.

Anyone have it?

Yellow Shoes

I'm not sure if it's still true, but last year the charge was slightly higher (maybe $5) for MK resort hotels--Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge--because the driver has to pay a toll at the Magic Kingdom gate.

Can anyone confirm this?

MinnieFan

We paid $80.00 last November to the Beach Club. The service was great and they were early for both pick up and drop off. I would use them again.:)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by DisneyPhD
We need to book our transportation for our next trip (Feb 28 to March 7). I am trying to decide between yourride and Tiffany Town Car. I have heard good things about both. Leaning towards Yourride sense I heard good things about it here.

Anyone have it?
I do believe it's www.yourride.net

Pam

Mitzer

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

Anyone have it?

I had heard good reports from people also in the past. When we actually tried both, Yourride was so much better. We had multiple problems with Tiffany in the past. Sorry to say, we won't use them again. Yourride seemed to be more caring and professional IMHO. Hope this helps and have a great trip :) .

WDWspider

D'uh I just found the $5 coupon. Kinda odd to have a coupon on their web page isn't it, or not?

Are there any better coupon deals out there? Do you tip the driver?

And no problem to stop at the Grocery Store right? (they just wait for you?)

Mitzer

Originally posted by spider-man
Are there any better coupon deals out there? Do you tip the driver?

And no problem to stop at the Grocery Store right? (they just wait for you?)

No, yes, yes...I think :lol: . I don't know of a better coupon then the $5.00 one on the site. If anyone else does, I would like to know also. We tipped our driver and he will stop by the store and wait for you. Hope this helps

Yellow Shoes

I'd mention the grocery store stop when you make your reservation (if they don't ask).

It might be a problem if you "spring" it on them at the airport; plus--it's just a courtesy thing.

I have used Tiffany towncar and was very happy, along w/ many of my friends and several family members.
I never used yourride, so can't say one way or another about them.
Sometimes I think one company is "pushed" over another due to sponsers. That is sad :( or some stories are made to push you one way or another.
Those reading know what I mean....

but hey, I hope you have a pleasant trip w/ who ever you choice! After all, you are going to Disney! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Have fun!!

BaileyWA

Originally posted by pocahontas79
It was 75 to go to Coronado Springs

DO NOT USE Tiffany Towncars!
We just returned from our trip and were very dissapointed with Tiffany towncars. We called to make our reservation and told them we had 11 people 2 of them being small children(not in car seats) We were told the 10 passenger van would fit our needs fine, the girl on the phone said we do this ALL the time.
Well when we arrived at the airport, there was the van AND another car? When we asked about this, we were told that we would have to use both , we would not all fit in the van. Well this was unexpected so we called the owner and were basically told even though thats what was quoted to us, we would have to pay for both(no discount for their mistake) and if we didn't like it then we should just call Mears and then she hung up on us! Needless to say it was 7:30 p.m we had been traveling since 6:00a.m. so we ended up paying them double. What a great way to treat tourists and start a vacation! I guess they make a living out of ripping off people/ Just a warning for those people thinking of using them.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I'm so sorry to hear about this!! You are not the first person that I have heard this from. They are very unprofessional.

That is why they have so many complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

Pam

gjpjtj

After reading these posts, I'm sure leaning towards yourride!.

Is the $85.00 quote for round trip transport between OIA, and WDW per person, or per carload?
We are travelling with only 3 people, (2 adults, and a child in a car seat), and if this is the rate for all of us, I think it is a great deal! (If it is per person, not so much of a great deal).

Oh yeah..one more thing, what would you say is a respectable gratuity for a service like this?

Stellajack

Premium Member
Yourride!

Originally posted by gjpjtj
After reading these posts, I'm sure leaning towards yourride!.

Is the $85.00 quote for round trip transport between OIA, and WDW per person, or per carload?

This is the total roundtrip fare for your party. By the way, if you don't want to travel with your carseat, Yourride will provide a toddler OR rear-facing carseat for you. Much less hassle for you!
Roger and company really take ALL the worry out of your airport transportation.:wave:

Yellow Shoes

Although it seems too good to be true, $85 is for the carload.

I usually tip $10 each way.

Get that $5 coupon off the website and

Don't forget to ask for a grocery store stop!

When I used Tiffany towncar, we tipped $20 each way... even though we had the same driver. I don't mind tipping when you receive excellent service!
When my brother in law used them they tipped $15 each way to the same driver... again they were happy w/ the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom