Your Top CS Choices at Universal

I am Timmy

We eat breakfast everyday at Leaky Cauldron. Late breakfast/early lunch (we don't eat at traditional times, avoid crowds this way). We also like the fish & chips better at Leaky Cauldron than Three Broomsticks (always better for some reason). My sons always stop at Simpson's for some artery clogging giant messy burger with fires and a shake (?) to dip their fries in. They swear by it. And a Flaming Moe. I have too many Flaming Moe cups now. And you can get a discount on the Coke Freestyle machine cups each day with an AP. We always eat dinner at CityWalk, Vivo Italian Kitchen is pretty good. I ate cheap - bowl of Minestroni (like $5) and the bread. Delicious!

I am Timmy

last year we ate at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen and loved it
What did you have to eat there? My boys always go in there, but all they ever get is treats - shakes, every flavor candy floss, chocolate anything.....

trr1

What did you have to eat there? My boys always go in there, but all they ever get is treats - shakes, every flavor candy floss, chocolate anything.....
I had chocolate and stout glazed wings a sweet tea ant totchos to that we all shared both were very good

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

DD had a french toast pattymelt

ry%3D400

GF had boston creme crapes

ry%3D400

DS had chicken fingers and fries

ry%3D400

and DW just had a chocolate espresso buzz Milkshake

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom