Your Thoughts on Rhino Rally

Figment1986

I Love Rhino Rally, I was on it with in the first month of official operation, Then after that One Car Trned over, They redone the path the car travels, It now goes Way Slower, Causeing the lines to move even slower. Also it isn't AS thrilling as it used to be. Their used to be Many Pot holes and kinda tight turns, Their arn't many pot holes left, and no turns like their used to be, Also

I am telling U navagators out Their to GO LEFT,
GO LEFT,

orlandoparks

All I have to say is that this is the suckiest ride that ever sucked. Horrible. The driver was pretty funny though. He was making fun of another driver. Then he was like, "Wow look how slow we are going, I can even scream in slow motion". That was the only decent part of the ride, lol.

Sketch105

Original Poster
Originally posted by ukcoasterfreak

Also their system of they have little traffic lights and our driver kept stopping at everyone as he was going to fast and ahead of time which spoilt it. We got to the bridge and he drove on then stopped for about 15 seconds then the bridge turned into the raft. How is this supposed to be thrilling?

Its kinda funny. I was the navigator on one trip, and the driver said "We can't go on"
I went "Why not?" expecting her to improvise.
Instead, she pointed to the traffic light and said "Because that traffic light that I'm not supposed to tell you about says so".

She was still pretty funny.

Rider

It is suposed to go into the river everytime. But when its only effect this broken they dont close the ride, they just go past it.

MrPromey

Originally posted by Turbogames
Rhino Rally used to be a fast thrilling ride but they had to tone it down because the cars had tipped over, twice!:eek:

Well, prior to opening it was being pushed as some sort of thrill ride and then just before opening, they admitted that it wasn’t really a thrill ride and that the fastest speed the cars made it to was about 25 miles an hour. This may feel fast on a coaster at times (about the same top speed of Space Mountain in WDW) but as we all know, is nothing in a car-like vehicle… I think BG made a BIG mistake with their initial marketing which is understandable because they were so proud of getting what they considered to be their first truly unique world class attraction. Taken for what it is in the park it’s at, I think it’s great. Hopefully, if nothing else, it’s a sign of what types of attractions they are hoping to add to the park in the future. If this ride continues to draw the lines that it has, they might be willing to invest more heavily on a custom attraction like this in the future instead of just plunking down a few million for another coaster. Not that I think that there is anything wrong with the coasters at BG, I just think it’s nice to see more theme oriented attractions in theme parks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom