Your Star Wars Land

Turtle

Original Poster
With all the buzz about a Star Wars land coming to DHS, I want to see what the WDWmagic armchair imagineers can dream up!

Maybe we can get our ideas and put them on a poll.

Be as descript as possible

Mckicp1

Hey y'all, I actually did these before I saw this topic. I read some cool ideas for Star Wars rides on some other boards, and I was pretty bored for a couple days, so for fun I did these concept pictures for a Land-Speeder ride (with test track tech) idea someone mentioned. They're kinda rough, I did them on my iPad, and I'm waiting for my new stylus.

So for the first pic, I'm not really sure how we got here (because I just started randomly with no story and kinda made it up as I went, but its near the end in the ride at this point). Anyways, I picture it sorta like we come across the sand crawler in a (Tattooine of course) desert canyon after a thrilling encounter with the sand people, from whom we barely escape. And against our better judgment we proceed to enter.
image_zpsba01afff.jpg

After we enter we accidentally find our way onto an old ore lift, in the dark, damp bowels of the Crawler. It elevates us through the core of the cavernous structure. As we ascend we are given a first hand look at the recycling and material processing center, where salvaged metals are melted down and readied to be repurposed.
image_zpsd3c93ad1.jpg

(This is where I kinda took some creative liberties, to drive the story along) anyways, unfortunately for us, when we arrive at our destination, atop of the crawler in the upper robot storage/ prison depot, we learn we are to be sold at a high profit to Jabba the Hut. He's plansning to hold a big party. And the main entertainment of the evening will be a fight to the death, us pitted against his beloved and monstrous Rancor!
image_zps09ea523a.jpg

That's all the pics I did. The way I picture the rest of the ride is... We are transported into the main chamber of Jabba's palace via a carbonate pod large enough to fit our speeder. We are presented to the grotesque gangster so he can hear us cry for mercy and beg to forgo our fate. The vile Jabba is unmoved by our pleads, we free fall into the pit (hence the lift in the previous scene) to face our demise. So Yata yata... We escape the (animatronic) Rancor, bust out of the palace and speed across the desert over hilly dunes and banking curves for the finale. So obviously this is a very rough idea and needs a lot of work and filler, but let me know what you all think!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom