Your Resort Goodbye..

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
You sir,have hit it directly on the head..Now I agree when people say never,however unless they have the secret of living forever.( spill the secret ) I'am not saying that The Lord is calling me,what I am trying to say is,who knows what lies around the corner.So I tend to think,is this my last trip,and that's why I say goodbye to my resort..Sorry again @ShookieJones..I wonder if I'am in the over 60 society here..???:p

Haha...no worries Hatter, I get the concept, and maybe I'll change my tune when I get to your incredibly ripe old age of......"?". Here is my thing- when I'm in WDW I'm always vacationing like there is no tomorrow, so if I never come back I'll know for certain I gave it all I had. However I'm an optimistic SOB so I refuse to say goodbye. Cyalater yes..Goodbye absolutely not.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Haha...no worries Hatter, I get the concept, and maybe I'll change my tune when I get to your incredibly ripe old age of......"?". Here is my thing- when I'm in WDW I'm always vacationing like there is no tomorrow, so if I never come back I'll know for certain I gave it all I had. However I'm an optimistic SOB so I refuse to say goodbye. Cyalater yes..Goodbye absolutely not.
Hmmm.I like your thinking..;)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Ok..Before I hit my pillow and snort some pixie dust..For all you lucky people who have been to a Disney resort..Have you ever said goodbye,knowing that you may never stay there again.?..For any reasons what's so ever.:(

Oi capitain morose ... Its always a see ya real soon never a goodbye (although Death by beignets sounds kinda interesting)..
It was mad Hatter in the sassalouga with the beignets... Cluedo WDWmagic edition :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom