Your pins

WDWFanatic

My faves include my real monorail pilot wings, California adventure ground breaking pin with the gold dust inside. Disneyland time capsule pin, Disneyland trash cans which im still missing a couple. My complete set of Pin of the month opening day pins. I just won auction for 2 original epcot pins which i wanted bad, future world and world showcase. My pin bag is almost full! I started framing them and im putting them in my office. Id really like my own cast member pin with my name on it and hometown. Can anyone snage me one?

Mirage

Re: Mr. Toads

Originally posted by kennyj29
By the way, does anyone know where I can get a Mr. Toads Wild Ride pin? It's my son's favorite ride that's now gone and I would love to surprise him with one.

Disney is gonna release a Mr. Toads Wild Ride pin at Epcot's pin celebration

921.jpg

it's limited Edition size is 1200 so there is a good chance that it will be available at the parks after the celebration is over.

Disneyland also has a Mr. Toad pin
pin17933

it's not L.E. so it should be easy to find.

bjunderwood

im also a HUGE mr toads wild ride fan, but not a member of ebay. is there any other way i can get the pin shown by mirage. i love how it has the years that it was around.

thanks
-BJ

kennyj29

Disneyland

The only reason I didn't get the one was because it says Disneyland and my son wanted one from DisneyWorld. The first one you have is great!!! Would I be able to get it from Nov. 29th through Dec.6th when we go down?

Mirage

Originally posted by bjunderwood
im also a HUGE mr toads wild ride fan, but not a member of ebay. is there any other way i can get the pin shown by mirage. i love how it has the years that it was around.

thanks
-BJ

that pin hasen't been released yet...it comes out Sept. 19th at the Pin Celebration 2003 hosted at Epcot...if they have extras from the Celebration, the pin should be released in the parks, probably around Sept. 22.

Pioneer Hall

Re: Disneyland

The only reason I didn't get the one was because it says Disneyland and my son wanted one from DisneyWorld. The first one you have is great!!! Would I be able to get it from Nov. 29th through Dec.6th when we go down?

They will be long gone by then. The only way you can get one at that point is buying it from someone. Go on Ebay or go on to the dizpins boards. (www.dizpins.com)

netenyahoo

Re: Mr. Toads

By the way, does anyone know where I can get a Mr. Toads Wild Ride pin? It's my son's favorite ride that's now gone and I would love to surprise him with one.

You could contact Disneyland DeliverEARS to get one as Disneyland still has the ride. Their # is 1-800-362-4533.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom