Your pins

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
What Disney collectable pins do you have?
If you have a lot, just post your favorites :)
I don't have many:
1. Bullseye from Toy Story 2
2. Regular Figment
3. Pumbaa from The Lion King
4. The Wilderness Lodge logo
5. 3 Eyed Alien from Toy Story
6. Mickey 100 Years of Magic Circle
7. Mickey and the gang painting a 100 YoM sign

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I love my pins too. I put the Stitch pin on while I'm at Disney everyday. It was a very hard one to find too. the wife usally puts on the Simba pin.

1. Stitch
2. Simba
3. Special Tour pins

Wckd Queen

Well, my favorite pin is not from WDW, but it is from the Disney Store. Back when they were first opening up, the Disney Store was giving out all these Mickey Mouse pins, a different Mickey each week. I got lucky enough to get a Sorcerer pin right off a CM's sweater! I had missed the Sorcerer's week :( and since I had just spent a good bit of money on a seri~cell of the Sorcerer, the CM was sweet, and he gave me his pin :)

I also have pins from every visit Ive made to WDW, all in a Disney bag...just waiting for me to get on the move and mount them all in the shadow box I bought for them! :lol:

tigsmom

Ive got a bunch of different pins, but my fav are my Tigger and Sorcerer Mickey. DD #2 collects Minnie and Lil'mermaid collects well, Little Mermaid pins. Has some retired ones I got from Ebay to complete her set.

cookiee_munster

i dont have any pins :(, but if i had the money i would buy them all... i like collecting stuff :)

i got a friend to get me one of those HUGE 100yrs of magic ones, i love her for getting it me :) so thats 1... lol

i also wanted to get a haunted mansion but didnt get it :(

tiggerlover1971

i have way to many to count but my favorites are the wedding book of mickey and minnie since my wedding was mickey and minnie themed my light up beuty and the the beast one and of course my tigger ones

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I only collect Epcot Future world pins (the rarer ones)... but I made an exception... and like DisneyInsider... I have to say the Transportation Series is my fav :) :wave:

SpectroMan

I couldn't really pick my favorites, but here are a few:
1. EPCOT Spinner with all the countries
2. 2001 Animal Kingdom dangle
3. 100 Years of Magic with the colorful Sorcerer hat

LeaveALegacyGuy

I think My favorite pins are:
1. An Artist Choice pin from a couple years ago because my pin was signed by the artist himself.
2. A pin with Mickey graduating.
3. the 100 years of magic pins with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy painting it.

I have about 100....my favorites are....

1) Real/Authentic Monorail Pilot Wings (not those copies)
2) DCL Light UP fireworks pin
3)Artist Epcot 20 years of Discovery
4) Passholder Tower of Terror w/ opening doors

Stefffe

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I have close to 400 pins now...my favorites would have to be the Transportation Series. They are really nice.

not to change the subject.....but if you were going to start a collection for trading purposes....any hints on which ones are the easiest to deal with??

thanks

~stefffe~

Timekeeper

My collection is quite small, but favorite pin is of the Horizons logo - baby blue on white - with the word "Horizons" stamped below it in gold.

I don't know much about pin trading - or this pin's value - but I picked it up due to my personal fondness for the late attraction. Apparently this pin was part of a very limited edition set provided to a small number of cast members.

I couldn't find the pin in the Disneyanna 3rd edition pin trading book, but was able to find a picture of it posted on one of those unofficial Disney pin trading websites.

Tk

Mirage

I actually have quite a few pins, but here are some of my faves
(unfortunatly I don't have my pics with me, so i KNOW I am leaving out a TON of my faves.)

pin5529

pin7689

pin15754

pin16829

pin9392
I'm missing a couple pins from this set though

kennyj29

Mr. Toads

By the way, does anyone know where I can get a Mr. Toads Wild Ride pin? It's my son's favorite ride that's now gone and I would love to surprise him with one.

tigsmom

Re: Mr. Toads

Originally posted by kennyj29
By the way, does anyone know where I can get a Mr. Toads Wild Ride pin? It's my son's favorite ride that's now gone and I would love to surprise him with one.

Check ebay. Put Disney pins in the search andf go to town. I found a bunch of really pins that way. Good Luck!

meanmice

I collect princesses and villians. On my last trip to WDW I finally got a maleficent which I have been earching for for a while. I noticed, however, that the CM's have no good pins to trade anymore. I got some of my best pins from CM's on the past and on this last trip all the CM's had were the poster pins and christmas pooh.

Dopey Dave

I'm getting the Legacy pin series now. #3 just came out. They have a picture of Walt with various characters layered on top.

Also, of course I collect Dopey pins!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom