Your Park Beverage?

Princess7

Do Dole Whip floats count? They do have pineapple juice at the bottom. :D If they dont then I would have to say water. We also bring in Capri Sun flavored water for the kids.

Kevin_W

If it's really hot, just water. While my wife and DD would go with the frozen tea drink from the stand in front of China. They both loved that.

For my caffeine fix, I'd say Diet Mountain Dew. But sadly (for me), Disney is Coke only so it's Diet Coke instead.

jayhawkmickey

Since from the moment we leave Kansas City Dr. Pepper ceases to exist in Atlanta and Disney I would have to say Coke. In the parks I do the powered drink mixes and fountian water. The mix totaly covers the fireworks taste of the Orlando water and we bring 4-5 kinds so it dosn't get old from drinking the same flavor over and over. Next trip I want to see if the Hess station near DTD has Dr. P. Any one know for sure???

AZDISNEYDVL

Autocorrect changed coke to come stupid thing, I had black cherry vanilla coke in 2006 in WDW and it was gorgeous, shame we never got it in the uk.

Look for the Coca Cola freestyle machine. It has 125 flavor options in it including cherry vanilla coke. Might not be exactly the same but it is really close.

I like that roll up bottle, that and a few of the to go packs of powerade and you have a perfect day at the parks!

mickeysbrother

Not a drink but love the Lemonade ice thingys... Cools me down 100%... If im at epcot ill have a ice cone all colors on top please... MGM i mean Hollywood Studios would be an ice cold beer... Other then that a COKE. Cant go wrong with that.

PhilharMagician

What is this Disney fountain drink stuff?

That is when you take a cup over to the Fountain of Nations in Epcot and get a drink. ;)

No, It is fountain drink cmes from the soft drink dipenser usually found in restaurants where they fill you cup. It makes the Soda on the spot combining water, flavored syrup and CO2.

To put it a better perspective, it is similar to a Draught beer tap! :D

real mad hatter

Original Poster
That is when you take a cup over to the Fountain of Nations in Epcot and get a drink. ;)

No, It is fountain drink cmes from the soft drink dipenser usually found in restaurants where they fill you cup. It makes the Soda on the spot combining water, flavored syrup and CO2.

To put it a better perspective, it is similar to a Draught beer tap! :D
Here's me thinking you could drink from the fountain of nations.,cheers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom