Your Opinion .. RnR or Expedition Everest.. Which one is scarier??!

spacemt354

Chili's
I agree. I'm excited on both rides, and not really scared. Only ride that ever came close to scary was seeing Alien Encounter at 5 years old. And even then I thought it was awesome! :)

Jedeye80

Don't think either of them are scary, I love the start of RnRC as much as I love the top of EE where you stop before going backwards, how about the next coaster they are both combined. First time I rode EE when it's going backwards into the mountain I would have bet my life that we went upside down until I asked a CM when I got off.

jlevis

I love them both. RnRC's launch is a thrill especially since you get to watch it and listen to the count down. After that it is a smooth ride. The backward portion of EE is a blast and you pull more g's on the ride. That last drop is fun but since it is banked it is pretty easy. Just 14 days till I get to do them again!!

PolynesianPrincess

I get the worst anxiety waiting for the launch on RNRC. It's the best part of the ride though. Everest isn't scary to me at all, though the backwards section does get to me sometimes!

JiminyandTink

I love them both but I don't find either really scary. But of the two, I would say RnR, but not for the ride itself, it's the pre-ride annoucements in the queue about not riding with heart conditions that is freaky.

Mickey_777

Between the two, Everest is the one that was designed with a scary factor (Yeti attack, going backwards after finding the track has been destroyed etc.). RnRC is just plain ol' fun. The launch may give a beginner butterflies but after that it's just pure enjoyment.

JillC LI

ima chicken... I haven't rode either yet, haven't done ToT either but I find Space Mtn kinda scarey!:oops:

I'm a chicken too. I only tried Space Mtn and EE on our last trip for the first time. I will say from one chicken to another, if you can handle Space, you can handle RnRC which is a smoother ride. Space only has some time drops, so if you don't like those, then you certainly won't like EE - I didn't.

MansionGoer13z

I think RnR was kinda tame. But I like Aerosmith playing in the background. EE though the Yeti is forever stuck in B mode. This ride kicked @$$ especially when the yeti was in full A mode! That was neat surprise.

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
I will join the chorus and repeat that neither is scary. Both are fun and thrilling. If I had to rank the two on thrills, EE would be 1 and RnR 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom