Your one favorite all time Disney attraction......

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I would have to say for me its Spalsh Mountain. Love that Brer Rabbit, and the music so catchy.:sohappy:

jen2009

The Haunted Mansion

The Haunted Mansion is still my favorite. It has been that way for 25 years and will be so for the next 25 years. I missed it on our last trip because it was closed for refurb. looking forward to seeing the newly improved Haunted Mansion in March. :sohappy::sohappy:

Jab1820

Dreamflight. In the rides later years when it was not very popular, they would just let me continue to ride over and over again without getting off.

3IAlienKid

I used to say it was between Dinosaur and Rock N' Roller Coaster. But as time has gone by, I have to say it's Splash Mountain. It's a combination thrill ride and dark ride, and the fact that the many audio-animatronics are actual Disney characters makes it seem more classic than the other two (OK, I know Dinosaur is also a Disney film, but who actually remembers that?)

kmanship

Rock N Roller Coaster..... favorite ride by far!

As far as attractions go... any of the fireworks shows are awesome... It's really special when watching them with my kids...

WDW 3

ToT. Splash Mountain is great but.. we only do this once a visit to MK, not fans of walkng around soaked, and yes, for some reason I get soaked. ToT we were lucky enough to ride many times, just walk right up to the Library doors!! I think I'm in the minority but I love Hollywood Studios:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom