Your Obsessed With Disney if.... OFFICIAL

The_CEO

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone on WDW, here is a version of the other post that hasn't been tampered with.... Just if anyone wants to read through JUST the Your Obsessed With Disney If... Remarks..... HERE THEY ARE enjoy.........

Your Obsessed With Disney If….
When you get tattoos of Mickey and plan on getting Goofy!

Have Disney music always playing in your car and computer.

Have posters galore.

Will read any book about Disney, even though I would hate opening up a book for school.

Have collected everything up to napkins and silverware from the parks (including popcorn tubs).

Have huge statues of the characters.

Drag all my friends (even not Disney lovers to Disney movies)

Would rather go to Disney World than Cancun as a college student!

Applying for the College Program.

Will talk to anyone about Disney.

You have Orlando's weather on your start page but you don't live in Florida.

Or when you have pictures of yourself and friends at the controls of a monorail.

If you have a ball from the ball pit (walkway into) Space Mountain (FYI you cant do that anymore they blocked off the little area)

If you have a Solid Brass Post from the Haunted Mansion queue line (hey it was already broke at the screws I just gave it a good home)

You know the monorail lines in English and Spanish.

-When someone mentions Epcot. You say Every Person Comes out Tired

-When you know the WDW resort better than your hometown.

-You know where all the 'hidden Mickey's are in WDW

-When you where 40 pound vests full of pins (not me!)

Some will come to me soon. lol

You decide to do the college program for 7 months instead of 3 before you even know if you will like it (Fall Advantage)
* Your new dorm room has maps of all the parks (except AK cause I don't have one anyone want to send me one of the new AK maps? lol and I need the international ones) even DTD Anaheim and Disneyland.
* You are trying to figure out how to be a CR even though you are in Los Angeles right now and they don’t' recruit at your school
* You revel in finding hard to find phone numbers for Disney Departments
* You call WDWCP to get the number for FA to call about an internship
* You apply to WDI for an internship even though you know they aren't looking for anyone for the position you want yet
* You want to get married at DL and have your honeymoon at WDW/DL Paris and TDL (and you don't even have a BF)
* You cry when you listen to Illuminations (for more than one reason)
* You own WAY too much Disney stuff..
* The living room of your dorm is decorated in Disney posters from Epcot
* You want all your Disney friends to be friends even though two of them get into an argument over who is going to be CEO (was hilarious though... hehehe)
* You are trying to get a job at DL even though you live about an hour away and hate buses and don't know how to get there by bus anyway and don't have a car.
* You don't want to go to DL this weekend cause all your fav rides are down and the restrauant you wanted to go to was down.
* You are planning on going on a Disney Cruise this summer to reunite with CPers
* You actually wrote one of these things when you should be working on a midterm
* You know that AIDA is Disney and you create an Aida theme on your computer
* You meant to start with only ONE pin and you now think you have too many (not a pin vest but. still.. more then enough for 2/3 lanyards lol.)

* The music from Main Street Electrical Parade makes you cry

* You and your friend send each other down with shopping lists even though you were just there less than a month ago

* You can and will outrun the little kids to meet Mickey and Minnie at the same time

* As a gag gift for Christmas your family gets you Disney stock and you think it's the best gift ever

* You watch the Share a Dream Come True parade with your aunt and you both sadly realize that between the 2 of you you own every single snowglobe

1) Have 18 maps of WDW on your wall
2) Have 2 shoeboxes full of "information"
3) Right down in extreme detail about every trip u have ever made
4) Eat Mickey cereal
5) Drink Disney juice
6) Have a running list of how many times u have ridden each ride
7) Have air samples
8) Also have water samples
9) Save anything that has even been close to wdw
10) Your bathroom is filled with Disney soaps
11) You have over 150 things scotch-taped to your door about wdw
12) Come here at eat 2 times a day

You walk into a musty basement and the smell reminds you of Tower of Terror.

You can hum any atmosphere music at WDW right when you hear it.

You never need to buy soap; instead you just take soap from you drawer full of complimentary Disney World soap.

You were just as worried for WDW on 9/11.

You have more dreams about WDW than anything else .

You start a tribute website for every attraction that gets closed down.

You consider yourself an "elete" guest and everyone else is a dumb tourist

You know more about a certain ride than its operators do.

You can point out and identify the hidden, "secret" buildings on the WDW property.

You know where the ride part junkyard is and have even figured out a plan to get to it.

You know where the boats on the SSL and Bay Lake park at night.

You know where the monorail track behind the MK goes.

You spend time figuring out how effects work.

You post on WDWMagic's message boards.

Thanks to everyone at WDW…….

Seano846

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw

If you have a Solid Brass Post from the Haunted Mansion queue line (hey it was already broke at the screws I just gave it a good home)

__________________ [/B]

This is being fowarded to the proper authorities

Tom Morrow

Thanks, but it really wasn't necessary to make a new thread about this. The idea of the thread is to just keep adding to the list in the same thread because its fun.

dmtumbli

It's soooo true!!!

I can't believe it. I've never thought of myself as being obsessed, but apparently I am. I do have a bag with all of the old park maps, ticket stubs, hotel handouts (maps).

I'm even more ashamed to say that I have the following items:

1. A newspaper from the Restaurantasaurus char. breakfast.
2. Tons of pics of the Adventurer's Club (my favorite place)
3. The resort bill that they leave on your door nob.
4. Reciepts from the char. breakfasts
5. Map of wide world of sports

I've been to WDW atleast 12 times, and I can't get enough of it. Thanks for making me feel somewhat normal!

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by DBF John
And This Should Be Called O-C-D-D
Obsessive-Compulsive Disney Disorder

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to remember that, it might come in handy when trying to explain myself. BTW, do you know the DSM IV code for that? (that's how mental health workers bill for and label all diagnosis.)

keithz28

Well i guess i'm guilty as charged. I have park maps of every time i've gone in the last five years. I guess you are also addicted if you are already planning the next trip to WDW while you are at the orlando airport waiting to go home. I know i always am.
Keith

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom