Your Number 1 Must Eat Restaurant???

pixiesteno

Cooke's of Dublin is a must, several times on a trip. Even though we take our RV we eat our first dinner at Cooke's and spend the evening roaming around DTD. We usually arrive mid-day to early afternoon and get the campsite all set up and RV all hooked up to utilities. Then we head for DTD.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Another vote for Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. I leave there with a huge smile from the entertaining staff and an even larger belly from all that skillet goodness. The whole family has a great time just relaxing, taking in the beauty of the lodge, and enjoying an endless amount of delcious comfort food.

swissamy

Trail's End at Fort Wilderness - if possible at Christmas due to the phenomenal Christmas themed campsites...The food is great, buffet cheaper than any other buffet on property - it is our must eat at at least once on every trip!! :p That is me licking my lips as I think about it!!

s.ollie

Original Poster
QS is Cookes of Dublin..TS right next door..Raglan Road..No I'am not of Irish blood,just think these two are off the tourist trap.Both great food.;)

Ive had both before but they are off my list now because its a very expensive trip to Florida to have fish and chips or some irish stew when i can rustle them together here at home in Dublin :) cant beat my Mammy's stew

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom