Your Must Have Resort Treat..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning and Happy Independence Day Folks...I've been lucky enough to celebrate July 4th twice at WDW,and if I were staying at my beloved home from home PORS. Today would be a good enough excuse to buy a Magic Cookie Bar from the food court. ( I think I ate at least 12 of these last year ) But what are your favourite treats from your resort food court..A quick mention for the Beignets from FQ ... 3 for $2.99. Or 6 for $4.29.. :eek: Anyway what treat is your must have at your number one resort.?;)

StarWarsGirl

Evening Hatter. Not quite Independence Day everywhere in the US yet;).

I used to love Beaches and Cream's Mickey Sundae. However, I have stopped eating there because I tend to have issues with my allergies. They use the same scooper in all of their ice creams. My favorite dessert is by far the maple creme brulee at Le Cellier. Also love this new natural lemonade they serve at all of the resorts now. Also, this is my treat for tonight at Aulani...
large_955.jpg

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Evening Hatter. Not quite Independence Day everywhere in the US yet;).

I used to love Beaches and Cream's Mickey Sundae. However, I have stopped eating there because I tend to have issues with my allergies. They use the same scooper in all of their ice creams. My favorite dessert is by far the maple creme brulee at Le Cellier. Also love this new natural lemonade they serve at all of the resorts now. Also, this is my treat for tonight at Aulani...
large_955.jpg
Good Evening and Aloha from Scotland @StarWarsGirl95..Love maple syrup on my pancakes ( crepes ) Anyway enjoy the 4th when it comes..;)

JiminyandTink

Cheers for that info..;)

Yeah I also wanted to know where you got them from! Thanks!!!!

No problem, they also sell them out of the snack section in the back of the PoP food court, but it's definitely worth lining up at the counter and getting one straight out of the oven (where they're making the pancakes/waffles).

okw2006

Good Morning and Happy Independence Day Folks...I've been lucky enough to celebrate July 4th twice at WDW,and if I were staying at my beloved home from home PORS. Today would be a good enough excuse to buy a Magic Cookie Bar from the food court. ( I think I ate at least 12 of these last year ) But what are your favourite treats from your resort food court..A quick mention for the Beignets from FQ ... 3 for $2.99. Or 6 for $4.29.. :eek: Anyway what treat is your must have at your number one resort.?;)
The strawberry cupcake from Boardwalk Bakery!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom