Your must do or see in each park!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good morning Everyone.I couldn't believe my ears when friends of ours returned from 14 days onsite and missed out seeing Fantasmic,POTC, the main street electrical,lights,motors action,finding Nemo the musical.And yes,they had 3 children in their party. So if you had friends going to WDW.What one thing in each park would you say is a must see or do.:)

DisneyDebNJ

Great question Hatter, and one I am asked often. MK ... thats a tough one, SO many must dos on our list.. Its a Small world (seriously, what says Disney more than having that song stuck in your head for days???) POTC, People Mover, Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, the list goes on and on, and of course Wishes. Epcot, Soarin, Spaceship Earth, Nemo, Illuminations! AK... Kilimanjaro Safari, Lion King, Kali River Rapids, DHS of course TOT (which I do NOT do) and Rockin Roller Coaster, Toy Story Mania. So many choices in each park, especially for a *first time* its so difficult to choose one thing.

afar28

It's extremely hard to tell a first timer must dos sice their are so many! But..
MK: IASW, Haunted Mansion, the 3 mountains, COP and PotC
Epcot: soarin, go to world showcase, Test Track and living with the land
Ak: river rapids, Kilimanjaro, FotLK, Everest and Dinosaur
DHS: one mans dream, ToT, TSMM, Rockin rollercoaster, and LM

gwhb75

Just one eh?

EPCOT - Spaceship Earth
MK - Triple Mountain Whammy (I know it's cheating, but I couldn't pick just one)
AK - Expedition Everest
HS - Toy Story Midway Mania

AndyS2992

MK: Big Thunder, Splash, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Carribean, It's a Small World
EP: Spaceship Earth
HS: Star Tours, Tower of Terror, RnR,
AK: Everest, Kali

tink729

MK: Haunted Mansion and Pirates
Epcot: Spaceship Earth and Soarin
DHS: Muppet Vision 3D and Toy Story Mania
AK: Kilimanjaro Safaris and Expedition Everest

Britt

MK - Wishes, Splash Mountain, POTC, Jungle Cruise, IASW
AK - Dinosaur, Kali Rapids, LK,FN, ITtbaB
EP - Spaceship Earth, Nemo and Friends
HS - Nothing, I could skip that park.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
MK - Wishes, Splash Mountain, POTC, Jungle Cruise, IASW
AK - Dinosaur, Kali Rapids, LK,FN, ITtbaB
EP - Spaceship Earth, Nemo and Friends
HS - Nothing, I could skip that park.
:eek: you could skip HS. What about Toy story mania? Or Fantasmic,Star tours,or that cupcake from Starring Rolls cafe.;)

bdearl41

IF I had to make lists:

MK: Peter Pan, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, BTMR at night, and a Pineapple Dole Whip
EPCOT: Mission Space, Soarin, Tangerine Cafe, La Cava de Tequila
MGM: ToT, RnR, Muppets, Meatloaf at 50's Primetime Cafe, Fantasmic
AK: EE, first Safari possible, Dinosaur, Cinnamon bun!

MattC

One for each is hard, but here we go.

MK: Space Mountain
EPCOT: Spaceship Earth. I'm going to cheat and say Club Cool too. Not beacause it's one of the best things to do, but it's easy, quick, and good. Who doesn't like free soda for goodness sake!
AK: Everest
HS: Aerosmith(love that ride)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I know I know, it's terrible huh?? Lol I've never had a good experience at that park, so it's kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Lol
Next time,go to Beauty & the Beast and snuggle into your loved ones,you'll then have your first good experience.Now as far as leaving a bad taste in your mouth.Well Hell mend you! That's what you get for eating that leg of turkey.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom