Your most relaxing moment

cb3k

For me it is falling asleep during "Sounds Dangerous" EVERY SINGLE TIME....How is that ride by the way, I never make it past the pencils spilling

Chernobog

My wife and I like (or is it "liked"? please don't close it) to get a coffee and dessert from the Fountain View and watch the fountain do it's thing in Innoventions Plaza. Very pretty at night and so relaxing. Then the place was closed after dark on our last trip down...bummer.

Nebrfan

I'm one of the go-go-go people, but I do love resting on TTA as well. Another enjoyable experience that I find relaxing is playing water volleyball (with a beach ball) at the Beach Club. Some people may not consider that relaxing, but it is to me. You've got kids from 5 to 50 (I'm almost there) having a good time relaxing but still having fun.

pacochran

Relax on a Disney Vacation?:lol: Just ask my wife.

Actually though two times that we have stayed at the BCV we have requested and got 5th Floor Epcot view. What I like if we come back early is just sitting on the balcony, drink in hand and watching Illuminations fireworks right from there. (Hopefully again this November when we go).

Right inside the entrance to EPCOT. Usually I'm in such a state that we're there I just have sit down and look at SSE. That is such a wonderful feeling looking up and seeing it. The part that I find most relaxing about that is just sitting, seeing not only SSE but all the people and hearing the great EPCOT music.

Scooter

Right inside the entrance to EPCOT. Usually I'm in such a state that we're there I just have sit down and look at SSE. That is such a wonderful feeling looking up and seeing it. The part that I find most relaxing about that is just sitting, seeing not only SSE but all the people and hearing the great EPCOT music.

Wow...I'm wondering where you have your "sit down" when you arrive at EPCOT. I feel the same way as you do when I get there, but when I enter EPCOT I am rushed through the gates and then I'm surrounded by tourists trying to get their pictures taken and just end up trying to get though the area to avoid the masses.

Perhaps, once I get inside, I need to take a deep breath, and then relax, and then find a good spot to just sit and chill and enjoy the sites and sounds of EPCOT..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom