Your Main St Bakery Delight.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Hi Folks.Well having survived my Disney house party last night ( last one this year ) We had enough cupcakes and chocolate delights to feed the street. One subject that was discussed was the amazing MainSt bakery at MK. So here's my question to all of you.What one thing is on your must eat at this awesome bakery.For me personally I can't pass a chance to wolf down a freshly baked warm cinnamon roll.;)

WDW 3

My family loves the cream cheese danish and the chocolate croissant. Actually never tried the cinnamon rolls.... the are soooo huge:)

luv

I don't think those cinnamon rolls are all that good...and they taste more mapley than cinnamony to me.

I have tried most or all of what they have in there. My go-to is the Fruit Tart. Nothing in the place beats strawberry, raspberry and blackberry. :)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I don't think those cinnamon rolls are all that good...and they taste more mapley than cinnamony to me.

I have tried most or all of what they have in there. My go-to is the Fruit Tart. Nothing in the place beats strawberry, raspberry and blackberry. :)
:eek: Well blow my socks off.Someone who doesn't think the warm cinnamon rolls aren't that good.The Gaston has maple not the Main St Bakery.But Hey! Everyone to their own.Terrible if we all rushed in and scoffed the same thing.;)

luv

:eek: Well blow my socks off.Someone who doesn't think the warm cinnamon rolls aren't that good.The Gaston has maple not the Main St Bakery.But Hey! Everyone to their own.Terrible if we all rushed in and scoffed the same thing.;)
I haven't ordered them at Gaston's and can't speak to that. I tasted more maple than cinnamon at the bakery, back before they opened Gaston's.

They are fine, but not worth all the empty calories. If i am going to put that much crap into my body, I have to reeeeaally like it. :)

I know everyone loves them and am happy for everyone.

I also don't like Dole whips, Zebra Domes or the upside-down cake at Brown Derby. And I don't think Le Cellier is the best restaurant in Epcot, much less all of WDW. Get me a Scarlett H (for heretic) and slap it on my t-shirt. :)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I haven't ordered them at Gaston's and can't speak to that. I tasted more maple than cinnamon at the bakery, back before they opened Gaston's.

They are fine, but not worth all the empty calories. If i am going to put that much crap into my body, I have to reeeeaally like it. :)

I know everyone loves them and am happy for everyone.

I also don't like Dole whips, Zebra Domes or the upside-down cake at Brown Derby. And I don't think Le Cellier is the best restaurant in Epcot, much less all of WDW. Get me a Scarlett H (for heretic) and slap it on my t-shirt. :)
. The only thing I agree with you is Le Cellier,but not liking Dole's,Dome's,Cinnamon rolls,etc.:eek:

Minthorne

A banana? The baked goods there never tasted fresh baked to me at all, more like industrial mass produced stuff. I agree if I'm going to be eating junk I want it to be super yummy junk and that doesn't cut it. To me every time I've tried a cinnamon roll there it was dry.

I hate to say it but when Starbucks comes in they have this lemon bread that is out of this world yummy.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
A banana? The baked goods there never tasted fresh baked to me at all, more like industrial mass produced stuff. I agree if I'm going to be eating junk I want it to be super yummy junk and that doesn't cut it. To me every time I've tried a cinnamon roll there it was dry.

I hate to say it but when Starbucks comes in they have this lemon bread that is out of this world yummy.
Cinnamon rolls dry :eek: You ought to try them in the wet season,much better,and ask for extra dusting of maple sugar.:)

PhilharMagician

Yougurt Parfait is very good and a healthy choice for breakfast. It is loaded with fresh berries and house made granola. It is really really good. My second option I go for is the Apple Charlotte. I love cinnamon rolls, but I cannot bring myself down to eat that 1500 calorie delicous bomb. It takes a lot of will power!

Minthorne

Yougurt Parfait is very good and a healthy choice for breakfast. It is loaded with fresh berries and house made granola. It is really really good. My second option I go for is the Apple Charlotte. I love cinnamon rolls, but I cannot bring myself down to eat that 1500 calorie delicous bomb. It takes a lot of will power!

I did a whole trip last January on the DDDP and had signature meals every night and table lunches. I tried to be health and used my snack credit every AM for one of those Parfaits. They are yummy and sort of healthy - but I'm pretty sure it is full fat yougurt!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom