Your Leave a Legacy Tile Location

WDWspider

Original Poster
Here's a thread to tell everyone who or what is on your tile and where it is located so others can look it up.

Who: My son and myself

General Grizz

*puts big mustache on Spidey with black marker*

HAHA! :lol:

Well, actually, I don't have one (pro'lly never will) ...but I'll make sure to take a look for you next time! :wave:

RickEff

I considered getting a tile when I heard about it, but when I saw those monoliths I was terribly disappointed in how they just ruined the entrance at EPCOT!. I may be in the minority, but I think they're a total eyesore.

However - I'll still look everyone up next time I'm there!

Rick

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
I lost my information:( . Is there any way we can get it online?

That's partly why I started this thread Gary. In case I forgot my info I could go to Innoventions and look it up on Magic. :animwink:

Also, I only did the tile cause it came with our package, however... I am glad I did cause what a treat for Nicholas to come back and see himself as a toddler in the future.

Maria

As far as I know, mine is still there, as part of the big samples on the leg in front of the entrance of SE. It´s repeated like three times! :D ;)

hail2pitt1103

I would never have done it if the Epcot CPs hadnt have gotten one for free, personally i was never a big fan of it. But it was eisner's idea so you know no one is gonna tell him its a stupid idea. my block is on the east side, right next to a really good friend of mine, thanks to a great CM!

SirNim

Due to information in Birbaum guidebooks, along the lines of "Note: This might not be a permanent attraction"...

and, God forbid, the sweeping changes reported to be involved with PG,

I have not purchased a LAL tile...:( :(

But I'll look for all your tiles, guys!:)

Pippa

My location is West 1 C 8 7 5

My boyfriend convinced me to get ours done then 2 days later he proposed!

imagineersrock

Originally posted by garyhoov
I lost my information:( . Is there any way we can get it online?

we had the same problem- so at the front gates where they take the pictures, you can go up to one of the people behind a computer and after giving like you're name and zip code they'll point you in the right direction in a matter of seconds:cool:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by imagineersrock
we had the same problem- so at the front gates where they take the pictures, you can go up to one of the people behind a computer and after giving like you're name and zip code they'll point you in the right direction in a matter of seconds:cool:

Thanks! I'll have to put it someplace I can remember this time.

Dayma

I was always afraid to do this since they could take the whole pavillon away. We will see what happens in sept. when SSE looses At&t....

Bagheera

West-1-A-4-11-10 wife and me
West-1-A-4-11-11 son, days after 1st birthday

Yep, we're on the first tombstone from Spaceship Earth. Got the tile first week of October, 1999.

I'd love it if they'd move the things elsewhere. While I love the fact that my photo is on display at WDW, I miss the fountain and landscaping that used to be in the entrance plaza. Also, I think that the kiosk dead center in front of the Geosphere is in large part responsible for the decrease in guest count for Spaceship Earth. As my wife said, "with that THING blocking the view of the entrance, people probably don't even realize that there's a ride there!"

swhite

Ours is East 6 - B -10 -1 -12 we had ours done last Nov. on my 4th trip and my fiance's 1st we will be going back this Dec. to see it on display , we had it done on our last day there and I sure hope it looks better in person than it does on the clear acetate they send you with your info ,oh well it's not the most flattering picture of us !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maria

Originally posted by swhite
I sure hope it looks better in person than it does on the clear acetate they send you with your info ,oh well it's not the most flattering picture of us !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don´t expect too much of a difference! Those are indeed not the most flattering pictures! :animwink:

goaler

I don't know the call letters of our location West - 3 - D something or other.

We had our two kids pictures taken five years ago on our first family trip to WDW, so it is kinda special. The kids always have to find their picture before we go into EPCOT.

For those of you concerned about them removing the monoliths, I remember when we first purchased the tile the paperwork said they guaranteed it would be displayed for at least 20 years. After that there were no promises.

So for those of you who think it is an eyesore ... you got 15 more years of whining .... :lol:

Dayma

For those of you concerned about them removing the monoliths, I remember when we first purchased the tile the paperwork said they guaranteed it would be displayed for at least 20 years. After that there were no promises.

Has anyone else seen this? Just curious

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom