Your Ideal Disney Parade

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
So I was curious as to what would be your Ideal Parade for the parks..You can choose all 4 parks on how it was done and what you wanted to do with it..

I have one parade in mind which would at least be better than 3,2,1 Fail at DHS.
It would be called Disney's Animation Celebration Parade. Simply put it celebrates the memorable animated films of Walt Disney. And it wouldn't be a jumbled mess of different characters put together dancing around. It would be put in chronological order of when the characters appeared..Each Float would consist of the characters of each Decade.

For Example:
The 1920's on a Steamboat Willie Float with Mickey, Minnie, Oswald, Pete, Clarabelle Cow & Horace Horsecoller,

The 1930's and a float of the Carthay Circle with Snow White, All 7 Dwarfs on each side of the float, with Donald, Goofy, Huey, Dewie, Louie, Daisy, Chip, Dale, & Pluto.

As you can see it would go all the way up to Millenium for the finale which would wrap up the parade perfectly. It would also feature rare characters and
be a big highlight for the midday parade.

What are your ideas?

MarkTwain

Oh good, some good ol' fashioned armchair brainstorming. [rubbing hands]

Let's see... for Animal Kingdom, how about a parade with floats inspired by types of animals? For example, birds could have stilt walkers dressed as egrets, CMs trailing parrot-shaped kites or overhead eagle puppets. Mammals could have Lion King-style characters of lion masks, a giant walkaround elephant, or jumping monkeys. Fish could be very inspired by the Nemo musical, lots of floating cloth. Reptiles could have a color-changing chameleon float, or giant segmented snakes (think Chinese dragon dance). Maybe an insect/arthropod/whatever float too. Could be very colorful and energetic.

Let me ponder on this one.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
A parade that takes an hour and every guest wants to see, so I can go on a bunch of attractions while everyone watches the parade :cool:

nickeymouse

The "Remember the Magic Of Disney" is by far my favorite parade to date. So it would have to be similar to that, and I would just add more rare characters that people normally do not get to see. Maybe even improve the floats and add Julie Andrews to 'host' it. :sohappy:

imagineer boy

I like the idea for the DHS parade the OP had, but I'd make it a time line of all movies not just Disney ones. The first floats can start off with black and white/ silent film, then progress to color, to the musical, 1950s B-movie, blockbuster (where Star Wars and Indiana Jones take center stage), to present day. Plus the whole parade could have the feel of a big movie premier.

For Epcot, BRING BACK TON! I don't care about trafic problems, its worth it to bring the parade back. And if they bring it back they can have some updates like new puppets.

Magic Kingdom: Anything like this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E9U...xt=C3378474UDOEgsToPDskIkyK6lHvQhx62agSx8DGdw

And MK needs a Halloween and Christmas parade.

I like MarkTwain's idea for the AK parade. And it would be really cool if it was made artistic like TON.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom