Your Favourite Time Of Day.

JIMINYCR

Mornings are the best. Not having to face the crowds and irritable people yet, I can imagine the best day possible coming up. Entering the parks, everything is clean and sparkling fresh and the CM's are waving me welcome.

gaga4disney

when we stay at wilderness lodge i love getting up at 6am kids and wife still asleep and heading to the hot tubs with a cup of coffee. It's so relaxing and quiet. in the parks i prefer the late evening, there is less people and shorter lines.

53Herbie

Has to be early mornings. Love to be the first one through the gates and get photos with out other guest in them. Nothing like walking down Main Street after it has been cleaned and preped for another great day. You can get on several attratctions before most people get our of bed. When the crowds start pouring in after opening it's time for breakfast.

acishere

I am a terrible and cranky morning person who is very hard to wake up, but getting up early and getting breakfast for everyone is one of my favorite moments. Its quiet, the smells, the temperature, its all perfect.

Early morning breakfast at Olivia's. As a lot of people have said, it's just an awesome feeling knowing a full day of Disney is ahead of you. Also, it's fun to just relax with the family while eating and planning out what to do for the day

todpatcam

Seems to be a theme with early-early or late-late. We are the same; we love getting the wake-up call from the Disney characters and knowing we have a full day of fun and wonder ahead of us. Its always amazing that a 8 hr day at work can seem like forever but 15 plus hrs at Dinsey (with EMH) flies by and we're back at the resort getting ready for bed before you know it.

We also love the nighttime, the parks seem to be such a different experience in the daylight and at night with all of the wonderful lights. We love being at the rope drops in the AM, head back in the afternoon for lunch and a swim, and then back to close out a park. We always get the park hopper so we can mix it up each day.

Heading back in October and we can't wait!!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom