Your Favourite Park For Those Character Meet & Greets.

DisneyGuyNYC

Epcot is the best for Meet & Greets for me. Magic Kingdom's got some good spots too if you like a good Princess or around Halloween. Hollywood Studios is okay for Pixar characters or if you love The Disney Channel (I find most of it abhorrent). Animal Kingdom is, as with most things, whatever... I guess I have a few good shots with the Fab 5 in safari get ups?

DisneyGuyNYC

I agree...Epcot is best because you get the characters in small doses and related settings of their countries; plus at Christmas, you have the opportunity to meet-n-greet the country's respective holiday figures. DHS is good, if Unleash the Villains turns out most to all of the VILLAINS! :cool:
OMG I just can't wait.

tumblr_inline_mi65ielUj31qz4rgp.gif

BigRedDad

The problem with M&G's is what you are looking for. If you are looking for specific characters, you are going to have to go to all of the parks. Yes, the key characters are at all parks, but many characters are at specific parks.

DHS: Pixar Characters, Fab 5, P&F, etc.
MK: Princesses, Fab 5, Pooh and Friends, Fairies, Merida, etc
AK: Safari Fab 5, Pocahontas, Jungle Book/Tarzan, Lion King
Epcot: Mulan, Fab 5, Disney Visa M&G, Marie, Belle/Beast.

Disney could make a complete area/park for M&G's. This way you don't have to trek around everywhere. I would be more than happy to spend an entire day doing M&G's for my daughter in one park. Just FP the big ones and wait for the less crowded.

shannon12

Epcot is the best for Meet & Greets for me. Magic Kingdom's got some good spots too if you like a good Princess or around Halloween. Hollywood Studios is okay for Pixar characters or if you love The Disney Channel (I find most of it abhorrent). Animal Kingdom is, as with most things, whatever... I guess I have a few good shots with the Fab 5 in safari get ups?
I do like that you can find Dug and Russell from Up at Animal Kingdom. My son loved them. He was also thrilled with Donald, Chip and Dale all meeting together, we got some great shots of them all.

Spikerdink

Epcot for one reason....I can walk to the UK Pavilion and waiting patiently for me is my childhood friend, Winnie The Pooh. Sometimes he has Tigger with him, sometimes Eyeore.... but there is rarely a line and I can spend some quality time with my buddy.

AndyS2992

We always get pictures with Mickey and Pooh in the animation building in DHS and this is the only M&G we ever do as lines are short and being a group of adults, characters aren't really our thing but you can't go to Disney and not have a photo with Mickey :)

Aurora1

I love Epcot for meet & greets- great locations with a beautiful background, and I love that they try to fit characters per country! But, for ease of M&G, I also like AK. The Camp Minnie Mickey area wasn't crowded at all, and a few weeks ago we got great shots with each character! We were able to goof around with the characters and spend at least 5-10 minutes with each because the lines were so short despite the huge crowds that day!

ImagineerDude

MK used to be the best. I remember when they'd stand in FRONT of the train station with some immediately behind it too. Now there's what two by the flag and the Town Theater with the Princesses and Mickey? DHS has a lot of characters you wouldn't find in other parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom