Your Favourite Park at Christmas.

bethymouse

The parks each have their own distinct Christmas tree. It's pretty cool.:cool: The GF Gingerbread house is a MUST see! I do love the castle at Christmas!:D The Osborne Lights are amazing!:D I never thought I'd say this, but I like DHS the best simply because the Osborne Lights are something amazing and incredible to see!:)

PhilharMagician

I would say MK after the Christmas Day Parade taping which is typically the second weekend after the US Thanksgiving Day holiday. That way the Christmas tree is moved from the Rose Garden area up to the hub and all of the garlands across Main St USA are up and all the decorations are finally in place.

DHS is amazing simply for the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights. I could literally stand there for hours watching.

Epcot was my favorite until the Lights of Winter were removed. It was a simple steel structure covered in holiday lights that stood over the walkway between Future World and World Showcase. During the day this structure was nothing more than an eyesore, but at night the lights glimmered off of the water on each side of the walkway. It was just beautiful with the LoW and the Christmas tree. Sadly they have been gone for at least 5 years now.

timeman

My favorite parks for Christmas time are in this order.
1. Busch Gardens Williamsburg, beautiful park and the entire park is decorated and also they have three Christmas shows with some amazing talent. This year they will be having 6 million lights throughout the park.
2. Disney Hollywood Studios, Osborne Lights are amazing
3. Seaworld Orlando, Christmas Lights & shows are amazing.
4. Magic Kingdom, Castle Dreamlights are amazing.
5. Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure

wdwfan4ver

DHS is my favorite park for Christmas.

Go figure that the worst rank park for me is the best for Christmas. The Osborne Lights are very impressive in person like I did in 2010.

If the question wasn't your favorite park for Christmas, I would said the hotels for Christmas.

jlsHouston

I cannot wait to get there and see the what they have up for Christmas decor and the Osbourne lights. I love Christmas lights:). Now I kind of wish we were going in December the week before Christmas instead of the week of Thanksgiving.. but then I would be waiting another 40 days to leave instead of 11..

BryceM

Islands of Adventure. Grinchmas is great and walking into Seuss Landing is even more magical around Christmas time. Plus, Wizarding World of Harry Potter while it is cold out is really awesome.

If strictly Disney, DHS gets my vote.

kerri dutrisac

Our favorite is Magic Kingdom, nothing like walking down mainstreet and seeing the castle all lite up. The decorations are beautiul down mainstreet and the snow falling. Our second is DHS with the Osborne Lights, just beautiful!!
I am a Christmas nut, always decorated the first weekend in November. So for me Christmas is so very special and seeing the Christmas spirt through my four boys eyes is amazing when the walk into WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom