Your Favourite Park at Christmas.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning All. Love looking at photos of all the Xmas decorations around the parks but which park has the best display in your opinion.I think MK will win this by a landslide.But maybe Iam missing things that other parks do.:)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom and DHS for lights and decorations, however we loved how they exhibit Christmas in the diferent countries of the World Showcase. The elf in Norway is always our favorite.
Cool.A Norwegian elf.They do trips to Lapland from UK. 2 nights from $800. Thats just flights & accommodation :eek:

Tip Top Club

I don't think any of it is disposable. Before I lived locally the only time to visit was the holiday season. Obviously the Castle Lights are enchanting, and Once Upon a Christmastime and Holiday Wishes are just as much of a tradition for me as putting up my own Christmas Tree!

That said, Holidays around the world is also a huge tradition for me. I always spend AT LEAST one afternoon wandering the world showcase listening to the Holiday Storytellers, (and the Gospel choir, hoping they'll be back this year!) And of course end the night with the Illuminations Holiday Tag.

It's difficult to pin down a favorite, but I could stare at the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights all night long. The snow, the lights, the music, it's absolutely magical.

A lot of people knock Animal Kingdom, but I enjoy the Jingle Jungle Parade. I love seeing Santa Goofy, and I love the upbeat soundtrack. I'm also a fan of the character trees in Camp Minnie-Mickey. I think the Lion King Tree is my favorite, or Maybe Goofy's Tree?

There's also Downtown Disney, they get in the spirit, and they also have some additional holiday entertainment that is worth more than a glance.

You can't forget the Hotels as well! I always make trips to DAK Lodge, The Grand Floridian, The EPCOT resorts, the Contemporary, and the Wilderness lodge to see their unique decorations. Obviously the Gingerbread house is my favorite, but there's nothing like sitting by the gigantic fireplace in the Wilderness Lobby with their Christmas music playing in the background.

wiigirl

Magic Kingdom
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom