Your Favourite Live Show?

real mad hatter

This ones for my friends,party of nine,who are going onsite for the first time in September.They asked me, " What live show/attraction should we not miss?". I said " Festival of the lion king ".But I'd like to hear what other people would not miss on their Disney vacation?.:wave:

Stellajack

Premium Member
re:Live Show

I would be hard pressed to choose between Beauty and the Beast and Festival of the Lion King, but IF I could ONLY choose one, it would be Festival of the Lion King! That show has so much energy!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
It depends on your definition of a "live" show.

If live has to include live vocals, then that eliminates Fantasmic and the MK welcome show immediately. Also, by that definition, Beauty and the Beast is only semi-live, since the only live singers are Belle and Gaston. There are very few shows on property where all of the singing is live. The lead vocalists in Festival of the Lion King are live, but the entire ensemble isn't singing live. Finding Nemo is entirely live.

If live only means having live actors, then you have a lot more choices.

Upvote 0

fbp

I have to go with Finding Nemo - The Musical. I love that show.

The wife and I sing 'go with the flow' to each other in ridiculous situations.

Upvote 0
Oh gosh.... I would have to choose one from every park because they are all good! (except Lights Motors Action)

MK: Dream Along with Mickey

HS: Beauty and the Beast

AK: Finding Nemo

Epcot: The Voices of Liberty

Upvote 0

GoochDSA

Our favorite is the Flights of Wonder at AK (it also tends to go unnoticed by many). The show is fun and those birds are fantastic (and that is coming from someone who hates birds). FotLK is also pretty good. L,M,A and the IJ stunt show are ok to check out once, if you have the extra time. We personally don't care much for the Finding Nemo: The Musical or BatB:Live on Stage (they are both pretty boring once you get past the costumes, IMO).

There are some other great "side show" type of shows going on. For example you have DiVine at AK or Matsuriza in the WS (Japan) at EC. If you go to wdwent.com you should get a pretty good idea of times for some of the other things to see.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom