Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates Instrumntal Theme-POTC

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Fanatasyland Tunes-Cinderella's Carousel

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

barnum42

Of the options - the banjo.

At home I currently play a lot of the Animal Kingdom background tracks, but I tend to play bits from all around the parks.

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
yeah, i have it on the official soundtrack, it s good too, just glad to see my favourite banjo music is winning

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Of those choices I picked the Fantasyland BMG, but honestly nothing is more "disney" to me than the ORIGINAL EPCOT entrance themes. Ahhhh, the 80s was great, wasn't it?? :lol:

xfkirsten

Hmmm... so many to choose from! I love the Pirates area loop (the one played on the paths and in the shop) cause I got so used to hearing it on my CP that it's comforting now. :)

TTATraveler

My vote would go to Epcot Innoventions Area Loop and the old Tomorrowland music loops which played when Tomorrowland reopened after it redo in the 90s. I don't think they play the same music there anymore.

Scooter

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Queue Music is my favorite.

Sometimes I get frustrated when the lines are short on this attraction because I end up running though the queue area and miss all the music. :hammer:

I know..I'm a bit weird. :lookaroun :D :lol:

speck76

I picked the Ellen Loop, which I really like (it is my favorite of the options) but I don't think it is the best overall.

I do think that Epcot has the best loops........

My real favorites are:

1. Innoventions area loop (the extended 52 minute loop)
2. Epcot Entrance Music (the original)
3. The Living Seas area loop (so relaxing)
4. The Land area music
5. The Ellen/UoE loop
6. The various original Tomorrowland loops

TTATraveler

speck76 said:
My real favorites are:

1. Innoventions area loop (the extended 52 minute loop)

Speck, Do you know where I can find that version of the loop. I currently have the 18 minute or so loop and never get tired of hearing it? Thanks...

Dr.Seeker

Original Poster
dude, try digital disney. I can't remember the address off the top of my head but do a google search and it'll come up. A great website for fast connections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom