Your favorite WS pavillion and Why...

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
I'm at work daydreaming about travelling and it made me think of the World Showcase...

Does anyone have a particular favorite? Maybe one that you spend the most time in or HAVE to spend time in when you're there?

I know for me it's France. It's my favorite because I find it the most beautiful. I love drinking champagne and wandering around there. Morroco is a close second.

Melerella

My favorite it is Italy...because that's where my family is from. It's nice to speak in the language too. And I also love Canada b/c it's so pretty and my family and I always always always go to Le Cellier.

AndreainNY

Oh wow - I can't choose just ONE! Here are my favorites and why:

Italy - being Italian, it's one of the few times I can speak some Italian with the "natives"! I also save up to buy some jewelry there - I have a wonderful collection of gold bracelets! I also always get some wine and chocolate to snack on and spray myself with the latest perfume!

France - the pastry shop - enough said!

Japan - love to poke around in the Mitsukoshi store! Finally broke down and picked a pearl this year! Also, enough Hello Kitty merchandise to satisfy this little girl who refuses to grow up!

Germany - my son loves the knights characters, we hug all the Steiff bears and dream about having another doll made (someday!!). My husband is always happy to have some beer in the Biergarten! My daughter could stare at the train all day!!

China - the acrobats - they are unreal!! We also love to spend time looking at EVERYTHING in the store!

Norway - the pastry again! The kids also love the Viking Ship!

Mexico - the music, the silver shop, the glassblowers!

Now this doesn't mean that we don't love all of the other countries too - these just seem to be where we spend the most of our time when we are in WS. Epcot is our favorite park!!

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
That's so cool that some of you can converse in the different languages. I took French for 6 years and can't remember much... I should brush up for my next trip!

RedBaron

I really enjoy all of the countries in WS, but I guess I would have to say Mexico is my favorite. I love the shops and the food and besides WDW, Mexico is my favorite place to travel. I also love Japan for the Mitsukoshi store and the Sushi. :)

Bravesfn1

Mine is Norway for the Malestrom, I also enjoy the movie at the end even though most people just walk on through. I also enjoy France, getting some wine kicking back watching some of the street performers.

My least favorite is Italy, I have Italian roots and I just thought they could have done it a little better. I have eaten at the restraunt there, and its ok, but I really wish they would have some things that would have kept me hanging around there.

CAPTAIN HOOK

United Kingdom - warm beer and Fish & Chips.............. or should that be cold beer and hot Fish & Chips :lol:
I can honestly say that I dony think I have a favourite - I enjoy looking at and walking around them all

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
Agreed on the awesome shopping in Japan! My fav thing I got in the WS was a customized parasol (France) when I was a little girl. I used to bring it everywhere with me.

Unfortunately, I have yet to see a lot of the street performers in the WS.. I feel like there's so much I still haven't seen there. If only I didn't live in Boston :hammer:

WDWKat26

I love China, it's always been my favorite.

It's really relaxing for me to be there, the music and the atmosphere are really nice. Plus I LOVE Lotus Blossom Cafe for their Egg Rolls, Fried Rice and (YUM!) Bubble Tea!

mitchk

I'd have to say Mexico is my favorite. I could drink Margaritas, and ride El Rio Del Tiempo all day long.:slurp:

islandbeachnut

MEXICO!! I could sit at the Cantina de San Angel all day sipping Margaritas and looking out across the lake at the rest of WS. I also LOVE eating at the San Angel Inn.

Nikko4Idol

I absolutely love them all...the different mix of cultures and sights and sounds is amazing.

However, my favorite would have to be China. The architecture is beautiful, and it gives off a peaceful feeling. Plus, I have been known to come out of the China giftshop with armloads of purchases! The gorgeous colorful purses are my favorite item to stock up on. :)

diveteam

Mine would probably be either Norway for the Maelstrom or China for the Lotus Blossom Cafe we usually have our lunch there, during our last visit we were a bit disapointed by the UK because there was no area in the shops that represented Wales like there had been on previous trips :(

Mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom