Your favorite park to visit?

Which one is a park you look forward most to visiting? and Why?

• EPCOT

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Magic Kingdom

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters

Tom

Beta Return
Magic Kingdom is obviously amazing, but if you're driving, it's a pain to get to and that sorta takes away some of the magic for me. Animal Kingdom has so much momentum. It kinda feels like Epcot, but with better rides and more immersive learning experiences. That night safari looks amazing. If only they could get a Flower and Garden-type festival in late fall...

Interesting how the intentional build-up, and step-by-step entry to the MK is seen by people today as annoying, too long, and unmagical.

Courtney6682

Epcot. SSE is beautiful especially at night. I love, love, love the WS. I love the sights, sounds and smells ad tatses at every country. I love wandering thru the UK pavilion and looking at every product for sale, especially the teas and candy. I love the American Adventure and all of our history portrayed there. I love when my kids choose to eat something adventurous at one of the countries instead of chicken fingers or pizza. Every time my youngest step-daughter(who has never left the country) tries something new we talk about how cool it is to try what kids around the world like to have for their lunch or snacks. For myself, husband and daughter it brings back memories of the times we went to Europe. Our family also enjoys TT, MS, Figment and the Land. Ughhhh now I wish I was there....:cry:

Cowboy Steve

Magic Kingdom I think. Since my first visit in 1972 it has held a special place in my heart! 25 years ago I would have said EPCOT... but while it is still nice and probably my #2 pick, the demise of Future World is hard to move past. When EPCOT first opened it was easily a 2 day park... now we can pretty much do it in a day. On the plus side, the World Showcase has the best collection of TS restaurants on the property! Hard to pick a favorite though... all 4 parks are magical!

HurricaneHanna

Epcot. We do a loop around World Showcase almost every day of our trips. I like Future World too (Yes, I know it was better in the 80s. I still enjoy it.) but a stroll around the WS makes a day at Disney complete. There's often something special going on- Flower and Garden is just lovely and this year there were new food offerings for it. Food and Wine is loads of fun. Candlelight Processional adds even more to the holiday spirit. Then there are the restaurants. So many good ones to choose from.

whiterhino42

Animal kingdom is my favorite, it's so beautiful. Epcot used to be but it's sad in future world these days. I love dinosaur and Kilimanjaro safaris. I love the animals and the bird show. Pandora should be epic too.

PorterRedkey

Animal Kingdom, IMHO, is they most well-themed, cohesive, theme-park in the country.

I love the expansions that have been added recently and the new night time offerings are a step in the right direction. Once Pandora comes, I don't think I will ever want to leave AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom