YOUR FAVORITE (non family member) PHOTO(s)

epcotisbest

I know you specified non family member photos, but I'm gonna ignore that directive with this action shot of my wife rafting the Ocoee river. There were several others in the raft too, so that may or may not be her holding the paddle. I stayed on the river bank taking photos.

rafting2.jpg

Songbird76

These were taken in Bavaria. This first one is from our hotel room. If you look really closely in the mountains, there's a white blotch that is Neuschwanstein Castle, and a little bit down and to the right is Hohenschwangau castle. (hotel was called Seehotel und Apartments Schnöller, I think....or something close to that)

DSC00319.JPG

Here's the night view where Hohenschwangau is lit up a bit, so you can see it.

DSC00340.JPG

And then this is taken from one of the two castles...I THINK Hohenschwangau if I remember correctly. We toured both the same day, and I LOVE the views, but I don't remember for sure which view goes with which castle.

DSC00353.JPG

This one I'm fairly certain is taken from an upper room in Neuschwanstein. They had a window open and it wasn't roped off, or it was from the balcony off of the cafe. Oh, yeah, it has to be Neuschwanstein because I can see Hohenschwangau on the rocky outcrop in the middle.

DSC00410.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom