Your Favorite music from an attraction

wolf359

My all time favorite is the Star Tunnel music from Space Mountain, closely followed by Spaceship Earth (especially the decent portion) and Pirates of the Caribbean.

GrimGrinninAnna

I never had a chance to go to Disney World as a kid for a variety of reasons, but I did have a DISNEY SING ALONG TAPE! It had all the songs from the movies and parks and as was then, my favorites still are:

1. Splash Mountain montage (How do ya do, Laughin' Place, Zippidee Do Daa)
2. Grim Grinnin' Ghosts
3. A Pirates Life for Me (Yo Ho)

However, I am mighty fond of the "This here's the wildest ride in the West!" from BTM, Carousel of Progress makes me sweel up with Disney geek pride, and SpectroMagic has been stuck in my head for YEARS now.

dizkid03

1. birth of a civilization from Ellen's Energy Adventure
2. jules verne as hood ornament from Timekeeper
3. omnimax theater (dna chain) from Horizons

Steamboat_Kevin

Soarin', first and foremost.

The Innoventions area music is awesome as well, if that counts. And all of Splash Mountain's music. And Illuminations:RoE.

Wow, tough question.

EpScott

Let me throw 3 more sonic gems into the mix: Canada (You're A Lifetime Journey); Adventureland's Steel Drum Band music found on the 80's LP "Official Album of Disneyland & WDW"; and any track from the "Official Album of Disney's Animal Kingdom" (minus the "Diggin' in Dinoland" throw-in for the kiddies.) The Animal Kingdom album is like one big rainforest soundscape CD with a Disney connection!

orlando210

El Rio del Tiempo

I always loved the music from Mexico/El Rio del Tiempo at the end of the ride. La-La, Lalala; La- Lala, La-la-LA. I hope it is still there after the rehab.

padlock

I love all the old Futerworld music (with the execption of 'Fun to be free').

My favorites are:

Tomorrow's child
The instrumental stuff from Horizon's (especially Space)
Listen to the Land
Energy
One Little Spark

007mickey

All the music is great, listening to it always has me planning the next trip. It is amazing what memories the music alone can bring back...

Pirates - what a classic
Pan (queue line and "take off") - so soothing it will put you to sleep

Mouseketeer09

this is a tough one!! I have so many...I love the space mt. music while waiting in line, splash mt., tower of terror, rock n' roller coaster, and soarin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom