Your Favorite music from an attraction

jorgetheviking

Original Poster
Whats your favorite song from a WDW attraction?

Mine is "Theres a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" from Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress.
I'm listening to it now! :D

Jesùs_Carioca

Splash Mountain.

I push this ride so much because i fear that it really will be the only way to keep the songs from "Song of the South" alive and popular with the next generations.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I really enjoy a lot of the music from the parks, in part because it brings to mind so many happy memories. But the favorite is still the music from the Main Street Electrical Parade.

If I have to pick an attraction, it's One Little Spark from Journey into Imagination (the original).

If I have to pick music that is currently used in an attraction, give me Grim Grinning Ghosts.

EPCOT.nut

This is really a hard question!

I really like the song that goes, "Taking pictures is making memories."

I also like "Energy you are profound...you make the world go round and round.." because I bust out laughing singing to that one. :lol:

If I hear One Little Spark it stays in my head for way too long. WOW WOW WOW! :ROFLOL:

rdour@techminds

I would have to say the music I like the most comes from a parade I never had the opportunity to see. Oh, man I wish I had visited WDW while Tapestry of Nations was running. Here, for anyone who has the soundtrack, start it playing and jump right to 11:42. Now, listen to this section up til right at 13:00. That is really cool how they build up the track to such a high point. From there, it relaxes and moves back to the tribal chants. Another section is at 13:58, where many different instruments play the main melody of the chant.

I love this soundtrack, and how well it and the Illuminations soundtrack went together. The music has apparently three main themes, and the way they are spread and changed throughout the entire 23 minutes is really great. I challenge any of you out there who have this soundtrack to play it for friends and then ask them what movie soundtrack it is. Include the Illuminations music too. If they've never been there, I bet they flip out over it.

Today I purchased 8 out of 9 Illuminations preshow tracks from the iTunes Music Store. If you need links, I'll gladly post them straight to the songs you need to purchase. THe only one missing is Tula from Cusco. This is simply because its on the one Cusco album they don't carry. Rhapsody had it though, and I converted it to run in iTunes. So now I have my very own custom playlist that starts with Tapestry, goes into preshow, Illuminations, and ends with Promise. What a wonderful hour and 26 minutes.

Ryan

Skipper Dan

You guys are going to think I'm nuts... but most recently, it's the Finding Nemo title theme: NEMO HURT.

I think this is because I had one of those all to familiar, "moments" when I was at Epcot in April. Everything was just perfect Disney! It was right before closing, and we walked on Nemo for the first time, and I guess from hearing that music subconsciously, the main song shoots me back to that moment! :cry:

amandagibbins

Mine is probably splash mountain and my sons is pirates he sings it all the time but i know its not a ride but wishes makes me cry and wish for my next disney trip:xmas:

Scooter

My favorite was Listen To The Land in The Land Pavillion.
I still find myself singing it from time to time for no apparent reason.
I think I need therapy.:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom