Your favorite movie?

bgoebel

Too many but love how my nine year old dd loves all the pirates of the Caribbean movies ( and the music is phenomenal) and my 6 year old dd loves all princess movies (I'm partial to tangled, little mermaid and beauty and the beast if I'm giving a choice) and my son loves all things Mickey right now!!!

HouCuseChickie

Peter Pan is my fave movie followed closely by Sleeping Beauty, but when it comes to songs and soundtracks...Aladdin and Mary Poppins are tops on my list.

Beholder

For some reason, when I was growing up, 101 Dalmations and Jungle Book just "resonated" with me. I love those movies. Movie score would probably the first Pirates movie, and soundtrack, that would have to be a "greatest hits" compilation. So many great songs, from Snow White, Aristocats, Toy Story and all the others.

Disnee4Me

Does anyone remember this oldie: The Many Lives of Thomasina (I think that's what it was called)... I thought that was a great movie. Of the more modern day movies, I love the humor in Aladdin.

luv

Music alone, The Little Mermaid.

But I love all the Ashman & Menken songs...and the movies they were in are also my favorites.

mickey&me

Does anyone remember this oldie: The Many Lives of Thomasina (I think that's what it was called)... I thought that was a great movie. Of the more modern day movies, I love the humor in Aladdin.
I believe you mean The Three Lives of Thomasina. I have it on VHS!

Favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast. Favorite soundtrack is Mary Poppins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom