Your favorite moment while waiting online.

Sum41Disney03

Original Poster
Hi, im new here but i have been reading the boards for a while now. I Love this site and i go here to build up my excitememnt for my upcoming trip.

Well im just curious what your favorite moment of waiting online are.

My favorite moment was when i was online for splash mountain on the single rider lin(i was also wit my friend) and we were just asking people to see if they got wet even if they were soaked, o man it was hilarious. the peopels responses were great. like one person said "Not wet drenched!" we were cracking up.

aslo whave nay of u gotten sry your picture has washen away wen u hav riden splash mountain, i saw a few times this up there for some other people, has it happened to you?

Bye!

General Grizz

IN line? Let me think....

Well, I can't think of one yet but here's a similiar one!

A few of our party used to (at the end of the Maelstrom) pretend we were Manniquens at the dock. Well, one time, a huge group of Japanese guests started taking pictures! :lol:

Ah...Epcot in the mid-90s...walking on Maelstrom over and over and over and over at 11 AM... :)

Originally posted by Sum41Disney03
aslo whave nay of u gotten sry your picture has washen away wen u hav riden splash mountain, i saw a few times this up there for some other people, has it happened to you?

Um, can someone PLEASE translate this for me? Sum41Disney03, maybe you should lay off that alcohol before you start typing here on the boards. LOL! Just kidding! :lol:

But, to answer you question, I really can't tell you what I did while waiting in line because the last time I went was 10 years ago. :cry:

But ask me when I get back on June 21!!!! :D

Sorcerer Mickey

When I was 5 and I was pretty much being dragged onto the Haunted Mansion. I tried by any means to escape, but never made it out. Now, 10 years later, it's one of my favorite rides in any theme park.

billybaruch1

It's a New York and New Jersey dialect....waiting online! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

This must be a Seinfeld thing. Woo-hoo! :lol:

I'm also new here. In my opinion, in the future there may be no waiting in lines or on online or... no waiting at all! Everything will be available immediately on demand. TV, music, rides, etc. It won't be free, unless someone can figure out how to do it and make money. Some parks with their wait lines are just outrageous. Their days may be numbered.

Also, I'm kinda looking for a buddy to go to WDW/USF/IOA with me in October. The waiting in lines after the kids are back in school is much less, and it's a lot more fun when you're with someone. :cool:

Al

I have broadband so i dont have to do much waiting online :p ;)

Good question though, I remember queuing for Space Mt. when I was really young.....and there was a really long line, and as the line progressed, I began to panic more, and in the end i chickened out!!! :lol: This CM took me and my dad to the front of the line, my dad rode, and the CM took me down this corridor to just outside the ride, where minutes later my dad appeared!!!

That could be a good tip actually!!! Bring your kid with you who doesn't want to ride, then get them to announce half way thru the queue that they don't wanna ride........and get to the front of the queue! (Although i think they let him ride because he had this older kid with him (we were travelling with friends)
:D

FigmentJedi

Re: Re: Your favorite moment while waiting online.

Originally posted by antoinebusby
I really can't tell you what I did while waiting in line because the last time I went was 10 years ago. :cry:

But ask me when I get back on June 21!!!! :D
WDW has changed. I feel it in the water.I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is now lost, although many live to remember it.do do do do do do do do do dooo dooo. Lord of the lost attractions

Sum41Disney03

Original Poster
Lol sorry about my typing.

I was just wondering if any of you have seen this after you rode splash mountain when you get your pictures, it states: Sorry your picture has been washed away. i saw a few other peoples pictures say that.

Also im new so uhh how do u put a picture by your name?????

Captain Cab

Re: Lol sorry about my typing.

Originally posted by Sum41Disney03
Sorry your picture has been washed away

I've never noticed that before at Splash Mountain. I never buy on-rine photos, so I usually just blow past those areas and head for the next attraction.

What messages do they post at the other rides with on-ride photos (Test Track, RnRC, ToT, Dinosaur)?

Also im new so uhh how do u put a picture by your name?????

Those pictures are called avatars, and you can put one by your name as soon as you make a post here in WDWMagic (except in the "chit chat" and "test board" threads). Here's a link on how to create an avatar.

Candyapple

My funniest moment was in Minnie's house. When I saw a woman skip in line with her 2 tennagers in front of another woman. I guess she got really PO'd because she spit in the womans purse when the woman wasnt looking. And I'm not talking a little spit, I think you know what I mean. She looked releived after that. My husband and I were cracking up. Sorry it was so gross and so funny. This sort of thing does happen, I saw it with my own eyes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom