Your Favorite "Land"

What is your favorite land at Disney World?

• Adventureland (MK)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Tomorrowland (MK)

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Frontierland (MK)

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Fantasyland (MK)

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Liberty Square/Main Street U.S.A. (MK)

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Future World (Epcot)

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • World Showcase (Epcot)

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Sunset Boulevard/Hollywood Boulevard (HS)

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Asia/Africa (AK)

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luv

Before they started cluttering up the views and making the walkways too crowded, I'd have gone with World Showcase. Pre-Aladdin Adventureland would have been a strong contender, too!!

But I had to go with the AK as my new favorite place to be.

It's hard, though. There are good things about all of them!!

Beholder

Liberty Square. Haunted Mansion all the way. But it's not a clear cut choice, I love AK, Frontier Land, WS, all of them for various reasons. How about WDW Land!

Jenna

I went with Sunset Boulevard/Holywood Boulevard <3 It was a tough decision as Main Street USA is very close ...mainly cause of the castle. Sunset/Holywood was everything I imagined America to be like before I ever had the chance to visit so I guess that's why I picked it.

Adventureland because it reminds me of my youth when I was mesmerized with the rides (especially Jungle Cruise). I remember as a kid creating a miniature Jungle Cruise ride in our backyard creek that was complete with small boats, plastic jungle animals, huts and beautiful landscaping (small ferns and moss). Now that I am older, I like World Showcase due to how pleasing to the eye the buildings and landscaping are.

Last edited:

Mo-Ped

Got to say as an adult, World Showcase, but EPCOT is my favorite park! I love walking around and seeing all the pavilions and trying all the food and talking to all the CM's!

Walt Disney1955

I picked Frontierland because of the atmosphere and the rides. Fantasyland is what I would pick if this were Disneyland, but the issue with Magic Kingdom is that they could do so much more with their Fantasyland and they don't.

G8rchamps

Tomorrowland make me feel 10 years old every time I go! I sit and listen the the area music at my desk at work on youtube.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom