Your Favorite land

What Is Your Favorite Land In The Magic Kingdom?

• Main Street

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 29 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got to go with Frontierland; Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad are two of the best rides at Disney. Big Thunder Mountain was the very first roller coaster I rode 11 years ago!!

Goin' Back to the World! July 31-August 6

col

i couldnt pick just one -each land has its own something which i like so it would be really hard for me to pick just one!! :)

however the main ones are:
main street
tomorrowland
frontierland

im gonna go with adventureland. i love the jungle/tiki theming. plus it has pirates! i even love the smell of adventureland. its my favoriate place just to hang out

casconi

I have to go with fantasyland....I feel it encompasses everything Disney. I really feel like I am in a different world when I am in there. Come on...Snow White, Peter Pan, and Philhar Magic, are all INCREDIBLE. I feel they are the staples of disney

PintoColvig

The exotic nature of Adventureland has always intrigued me. I still love walking into Adventureland from the hub and hearing the drums. I know it's just a soundtrack but I can't help but thinking those are from natives out in the jungle somewhere! Even with the South Pacific details merged with the Caribbean details, it is one of the best themed places in all of Disney.

Does Main Street count? I mean, all the others are fantastic and I couldn't choose because the rides are SO much fun, but Main Street is sort of magical to me...the little shops on the side, the hub, the trolley, the music, and seeing the Castle at the very end? As well as entrances to some of our favorite lands? I get so excited!!:)

Jen Jen

I love Liberty Square! I don't know why really, I just love the Hall of Presidents and all the shops, and the proximity to Frontierland and the Haunted mansion. The atmosphere is just great there.
:xmas:

trr313

I would have to say that mine is Tomorrowland. I love walking into it at night with everything lit up. Riding TTA at night is great as well. It's just so magical to me.

erasure fan1

This was an easy one for me. Splash mountain is my favorite ride so the land that it resides in has to be my favorite, Frontierland!!! I also love the theming of the land as well. Adventureland was 2nd place, I think the theming is a bit better than Frontierland but Splash and thunder are better than Pirates and Jungle.

hammysammy59

Haha, wow Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Adventureland and Frontierland are all tied, as are Main Street and Liberty Square. And of course, Toontown gets no love, because it inexplicably lacks a Roger Rabbit ride.

Though would Roger be more fitting at MGM?

Also, are there black and white old tymey versions of Mickey and friends' costumes? It'd be sweet if Toontown had a Steamboat Willy area, all in gorgeous black'n'white.

GrimmGhosts999

I'd have to say Adventureland. Even though one of my all-time favorite rides, Pirates of the Caribbean is located there, it's not the only reason for my choice. Everything from the sounds of the tribal drums, the smells and sound of strollers rolling over the Adventureland bridge. It's something i've always remembered ever since i started going when i was a kid.

Chape19714

Funny how adventureland is gaining so many votes. Adventureland opened in 1971 with the park, but has only had minor updates since. The Tiki Room Switiched some management around, a restraunt closed, Magic Carpets were added, and some new pirates were just recently installed. That is pretty much all that has happened to Adventureland since opening. Funny how classicness really does keep popularity.

That being said I voted for Adventureland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom