• Main Street USA

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Cant decide, i love them all!!!!!

Votes: 20 19.4%

• Total voters

belledream

I'm such a girly girl so I wanna say Fantasyland...but I also find the energy of Tomorrowland irreplaceable - plus it's home to TTA which I could ride all day...

Honorable mention to Liberty Square. Something quaint and relaxing about it, and even though the buildings are not unlike some of the houses I'd see back home, they are just a feast for the eyes!

Cowboy Steve

Gotta love Tomorrowland. Though Frontierland and Adventureland are close seconds! Tomorrowland has always kind of stuck with me... and I remember visiting that area the most from my childhood visits in the '70s (dating myself here). Heck I remember when the TTA was called the 'WEDWay Peoplemover'! SM, CoP, BLSRS, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor... it is a strong lineup! For a guy anyway... :D

mcurtiss

It's impossible to choose!

I'd vote initially for Adventureland for POTC and JC, but Aladdin brings it down a few points.

I think theme-wise Frontierland and Liberty Square are the best, but skimpy on the ride department (though what rides they have are top 5 in the park).

Fantasyland is great but missing too many iconic rides for me to say its the top.

I still love Main Street but its a shell of its former self.

I'd have to say that Tomorrowland is my current least favorite but only because what's missing (Skyway, If you Had Wings, Mission to Mars, talking trashcan).

Disney4family

Ugh. So hard. It reminds me of last night's dinner conversation when "Would You Rather...(at WDW)" turned into "Who do you love more?" between my kids. At least this time my husband tried to get back to the game with a "Barnstormer or 7 Dwarfs" question, instead of thinking he was one of my choices for best kid...:confused:
While Frontierland has 2 awesome attractions, I guess I would vote for Tomorrowland for the ambiance (and attractions!). We listen to the music loop all the time, too. Auntie Gravity's smoothies are a decent second to a Dole Whip Float when you're on that side of the park on a hot summer day.:hungry: I do miss Push, though.

cheesecake

My ranking:
1) Fantasyland. Princesses and magic.
2) Frontierland. Heavy on great rides, awesome theming all throughout.
3) Tomorrowland. Has some great hits, but is desperately in need of some upkeep.
4) Liberty Square. I love the historical element, plus Haunted Mansion.
5) Adventureland. I know I'm in the minority but I could take or leave Jungle Cruise. I like it, but it's not my fave. I do love PoC.
6) Main Street USA. Sorry, 'merica.

World_Showcase_Lover007

Liberty Square, because it seems like it is the center of everything, at least when you are on the west side of the park. I just wish LS was larger in size. My close runner-up is Frontierland because of its great attractions, size, and remote feel (say when you feel a world away from everything when back near Splash or Big Thunder). Of course these two lands are very nostalgic to me so that is probably why I pick these two as my favorite.

World_Showcase_Lover007

Now I feel like making several more posts and providing arguments for each land as to why they are so great (from which I will refrain, don't worry). I guess this is a good problem to have as I like them all!

But while we are on the subject, it would be nice if Main Street was more than merchandise shops and a couple of restaurants. It's a nice introduction to the park, but after your first trip, I don't see much that makes me want to stop and have a look around other than the architecture.

HurricaneHanna

Tomorrowland
Walking over the bridge into Tomorrowland gives me the best Disney feeling :)
No day at the Magic Kingdom is complete without a ride on the People Mover.
images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom