• Dairy Queen

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Jack in the Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Nemo14

I just remembered that I did eat at a Wendy's once last winter on our way to FL. I don't think that qualifies for "favorite" status though.

and what about Moe's?

Jenna

Subway would be my first option but out of this list I'd go for KFC. In saying that the KFC'S in America would not be my first choice, I'm used to skinny fries with mine but any I've been to in the US have chunky chips!

Dad 2 M & M

Taco Bell of the choices offered. I don't consider Steak n Shake, Chipolte, or Moe's TRUE fast food, although they are as equa-bad for you as fast food. Five Guys weighs soooo heavy after indulging, the protion of fries is soooo large and I finish them anyway.

Chick-fil-A was started within a stones throw of where I grew up in south Atlanta...bored with it after all those years. Another meal that sits really heavy.

In and Out Burger
is tremendous, but they are regional to the West coast? Heard a franchise was opening in Texas, and would think there must be some in other states than Cali? I believe I read a while back that franchises can't be located more than 500 miles or so from their regional distribution centers...

Dad 2 M & M

The only fast food I eat is Chick-fil-A and Subway, although I really don't consider Subway fast food.
Subway, at least psychologically, feels like it won't kill you as fast...had a nice "meal of the day" for awhile, $4.28 for a 6", chips, and a drink was a pretty fair deal

Their is still something special about that THE Dwarf House in Hapeville.....all of the Dwarf Houses are better than the fast food locations....remember the days when the ONLY locations were the original Dwarf House and mall food court locations?

acishere

Out of the options I went with 5 Guys. They make a really good burger and you can put all the topping you want. I haven't gone in a while though since I feel drugged for about 9 hours after eating their food. That and you wind up with more fries than 5 guys can eat and I feel really bad throwing away the 10 pounds of fries we are too full/on the verge of a coronary to eat.

My real favorite is a tie between Sonic and Chipotle. The carnitas burrito at Chipotle is heaven and I love lime chips. Sonic burgers are great and their tot and drinks put them way over 5 Guys.

Runner up not listed: Shake Shack. The burger tastes good, but ain't nobody got time for that line in Madison Square Park.

Chains only at the Jersey Shore: Surf Taco & Fins. Both make really good fish tacos. Surf Taco has more locations, but Fins blows them away. Better than Chipotle (Surf Taco is tied with Chipotle).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom