• Fort Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Fort Wilderness Campground

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Coronado Springs

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

shakes20

Another vote for Caribbean Beach, I know there are downsides, and I haven't stayed at all the resorts, but of those that I have, it is by far my favorite.

goofyfan13

My favorite is Animal Kingdom Lodge by far. The resorts beauty amazes me. On the list I had to go with Poly. The resort is very relaxing, and I love the pool area and Ohana. :slurp:

diddy_mouse

i've got to go with the polynesian...love the idea of being so close to MK and having a convenient monorail. :) but i have close ties to PO-French Quarter...it's where i'm honeymooning :D

longfamily

We love the Poly:D My son likes it the best because of the zero entry, volcano themed pool and water play area. I like the atmospere and proximity to the monorail system. Plus, we love the concierge service there.

WDWScottieBoy

My favorite along with many many people that I know is Port Orleans Riverside!! Long live Dixie Landings!

Why is this not a choice?!? :brick:

tigsmom

I know a few people asked why their favorite hotel was not on the poll...you can only add so many options......Write in votes are always acceptable. :wave:

rosebud's mom

Arggggh !! Now I have a QUEST . I cannot fairly vote in this poll until I have stayed at EVERY resort.

Do you think my husband might fall for this one ? :lookaroun :lookaroun

doop

My favorite resort is the Contemporary, because the structure and the way it looks just amaze me.

gobuckeye@wdw

Account Suspended
Location! Location ! Location!

As far as I'm concerned the best resort(s) to stay at are either the Yacht or Beach Club resorts!!!! From these 2 resorts you are within walking distance of two parks and a VERY short bus ride away from the other two. The resort itself has the biggest bang for its buck. The complex is AMAZING, it contains three of the best restraunts in WDW (Cape May Cafe, Yatchmans Steakhouse, and Beaches and Cream!!!) along with the best pool/water park in WDW!!!! Let me tell you... there is nothing better than after a long day at the parks to drive into the awesome pool complex and watch (if I'm lucky) Illuminations from the top of the water slide:sohappy: !!! MY RECOMENDATION: BEACH CLUB:)

WDFAN1977

I am so sad. All you guys have stayed at great disney resorts. All I have stayed at on property is All star music. I will be staying at fort wilderness lodge in July 05. Can't wait:)

schroder6452

i had to go with The Grand since i've gotten a little attached to it from working there, but Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge come in a close second for me

Pippa

I loved the Boardwalk Inn for luxury but I am quite happy at POR too. (Never stayed at a value resort and so can't comment on them)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom