• Fort Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Fort Wilderness Campground

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Coronado Springs

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

disgolfer

Mine is without a doubt, the Contemporary. I guess because that is the first place that I stayed at WDW. I have stayed everywhere but POP & AK Lodge. I check in at POP tomorrow, but the Contempporary is the best.

tigsmom

The Wilderness Lodge...we've stayed there so many times I've lost count. :lol:
My kids know all the elevators and where they end up... in the lobby, by the snackbar, etc. We don't really even need a menu in the Whispering Canyon Cafe.

The Polynesian would have to be my second favorite and then the Contemporary as these are the only ones I've ever stayed in. :D

nikimsu2002

The Beach Club. I've only stayed there once but I liked it better than the other places I've stayed - Wilderness Cabins, The Treehouses (when they were still there), All Star Movies, and Port Orleans (when it was still just Port Orleans)

swimmom

Wilderness Lodge is my favorite. We've stayed there 3 times and will be again in December. When planning a trip, we talk about staying at a different resort, and we always come back to WL.

I can't wait to enjoy that fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate! :xmas:

dsnygeek

Beach Club is our favorite. Of course most fans will tell you that Storm Along Bay is the big reason, but we also like the close proximity of the Boardwalk and the International Gateway.

tigsmom

oldportroyaler said:
caribbean beach is my favorite by far. it is lee's favorite as well. i know you all know lee

I've always wanted to stay here, but can't convince my family . We have friends who love this resort and sing its praises all the time.

Lee...as in "having a birthday today", Lee ?

tigsmom

swimmom said:
Wilderness Lodge is my favorite. We've stayed there 3 times and will be again in December. When planning a trip, we talk about staying at a different resort, and we always come back to WL.

This happens to us too. We go online and look at different resorts, plan out what we want & then always end up back at the WL. (not that theres anything wrong with that)

bhg469

Coronado hands down, best transportation and its a nice quiet relaxed resort. i go there to relax i dont want it to be busy and crazy like the parks.

Little Leota

My mom and I like the Port Orleans French Quarter the best. It is one of the smallest resorts. It doesn't take you an hour just to walk to the lobby. You can also take a boat to either the Port Orleans Riverside Resort to have a drink and listen to the funny piano player, or you can also go to Downtown Disney to eat some food or go shopping.

sleepybear

Polynesian, but that and All-Star Sports are the only places I've stayed. I just love the Great Ceremonial House, the lit torches along the paths at night, the view of the Magic Kingdom from the beach, the banana-stuffed French toast at breakfast.

I do plan on staying somewhere else in the future. Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge are on my list.

m star

Definitely the Polynesian. It has by far the best atmosphere and I think is the most magical. It also has the best transportation opportunities, since it is within easy walking distance of the TTC.

Ringo8n24

I used to say POR was my favorite, but we have stayed at WL three times now and I think we are leaning more to WL now as the favorite. I like the way everything is so accessible in the lobby so you do not have to go outdoors from your room to get a quick cup of coffee or bite to eat. The theming at WL is the most relaxing to me. We are going to try to stay there next month to experience it at Christmas time. That has got to be awesome with the fireplaces if gets a little chilly outside. :xmas:

tigsmom

Ringo8n24 said:
I used to say POR was my favorite, but we have stayed at WL three times now and I think we are leaning more to WL now as the favorite. I like the way everything is so accessible in the lobby so you do not have to go outdoors from your room to get a quick cup of coffee or bite to eat.

Thats the only thing I didn't like about the Poly...It rained everyday we were there and it just turned me off having to slog thru it to get something to eat.
That & my kids did not feel comfortable walking to the snack bar at night (in the WL they wander around by themselves) and they got lost on the way back.

Being on the monorail & thisclose to the TTC was great though. And the food..... :slurp:

Cynderella

Wilderness Lodge is definetly my favorite. I love everything about it. Especially the lobby....I always wanted one of those teepee lights for my room! Polynesian is a close second, and Dixie rounds out the third because we've stayed there sooo many times. ::sniffle sniffle:: I wanna go back!! :cry:

dylan0511

Mine is the Cotemporary since it is the only one I've ever stayed at. We are staying at the POP Century next time though, so we'll see.

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom