Your favorite Disney Christmas present

CREEKWAYNE

Here are some of the goodies I got this Christmas::)

Mickey Globe
Disney Dollars
Snowflake Pooh & Tigger
Mickey by Lenox
Mickey Sandwich Maker:slurp:

8 days and getting oh so close....:sohappy:

DonaldDuck

I've gotten lots of Disney stuff for Christmas over the years, but I can't remember any of them right now. :hammer: But this year I received 2 Disney items. The Pirates of the Caribbean DVD (actually a 3-month-late birthday present) and the book Disney: The Ultimate Visual Guide. Both are obviously great, except the book has just a slight flaw. About 3/4 of the way through the book, 2 pages are ripped out. :mad: :cry: I can tell because small little bits of the pages remain. Oh well, I guess I'll have to send it back and get a replacement. :(

SewIn2Disney

I can't pick my favorite, but I'll list what I can remember:
-Mickey and Minnie slippers
-3 Books, Remembering Walt, Disney Imagineering, and I can't remember the name of the third
-2 mickey beanies
-3 Mickey stuffed animals, (Nutcracker, Snow Mickey, and Retro)
-WDW Sweatshirt
-Those Mickey gloves and Mickey yellow slippers they sell in WDW (to complete the Mickey costume I sewed last year)
-Mickey purse
-Walt Disney DVD (a documentry dvd about him)
-Mr. Potato Head Yatzee (does he count?)
-Some disney scrapbooking supplies
-a monorail magnet that says some stuff (very cool)

I think that's it for Disney things.....but i did get a cotton candy machine, which is pretty cool in itself, and when i make cotton candy i can feel like i'm in WDW. I think that counts too.

Have a wonderful holiday all!
:xmas: :xmas: :sohappy: :sohappy: :xmas: :xmas:

MicBat

This year, the fact that I will be fulfilling a lifelong dream for the first 7 months of the new year was the best present I could have received.

(Most of my gifts this year were disney related anyhow :D)

Purdue129

From my dad this year:

Tickets for my gf and I to the Capital One Bowl for Purdue/Georgia, which will be my last Purdue game as an undergrad :( and then WDW through Jan 8.

I remember when I was 13-14 I got the Imagineering book for christmas. I think that was my favorite non-trip Disney related present.

GrumpysGal

This year for Christmas, the Disney presents I got...

Mickey 75th anniversary snowglobe, Tinker Bell p.j's, a pink vintage Minnie Mouse sweat suit, and a $50 gift certificate to the Disney store to get whatever I want! :D

I can't choose which is my fave! LOL

Erika

11 more days till' the Magic!

Disney in December

Originally posted by mickeysaver
My honey and I decided last year that we really wanted to go to WDW during the holiday season this year. So, my favorite Disney gift was the gift of our vacation that we returned from on Sunday. We had a great time. Maggie

I'd love to plan our next trip (after the Feb. 2004 one!) for December 2004. Can anyone tell me if the first second or third week of December is less busy?
Thanks!

kammybug

My favorite Disney Christmas gift this year was my first piece of Disney stock my parents gave me. Not that they're doing the best right now but I've always wanted to say that I was a Disney stockholder. Long live Roy!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

Kammybug

Dh got me 2 mickey ornaments for the tree, the tiny snow globe and cd that they offered with it too and I picked out a nice mickey t on clearance at wal mart and I got myself the disney electronic trivia game. Have been playing it with little ds and scored 40 so far. Got little ds nemo dvd and I worked at their school christmas store and snagged a cute little doll with a purple ethnic outfit, when you press the tummy it plays its a small world., so cute, smaller than a beanie baby, There was no tag on it, does anyone know if this was from the world?

Experiment627

My wife got me a Stitch ornament and a Santa Mickey bobblehead (to go with the St. Louis Blues Mickey and Stitch bobbleheads currently in my office). And I got her the "Along for the Ride" Harmony Kingdom box with Mickey and Donald pulling Goofy in a bag full of presents.

WDWhumanmap

i have 2 one was actually my b-day gift my parents surprised me for my 16th b-day and took me to disney the other was my friend gave me his cast members only mission space watch that i was watching ebay for for a very long time and he gave it to me THANKS MARK:wave:

Lilogirl

Last year I got a trip to WDW from my dad. Hard to top that!
This year I got the wire Mickey napkin holder, paper towel holder, and dish draining rack for my Disney themed kitchen.
I also got this...um, interesting...candle from my dad. It's one of those huge carved candles where you can see all the other colored layers inside, and it has Snow White figurenes molded into it. It's different...a bit tacky...but I like it!
Also got some Winnie the Pooh nursery stuff for our baby that's due in May.

nyy46fan

My DS who is 8 yr old gave me a Mickey antenna topper in my tiny little stocking...
It was the best present I got... :xmas:

Happy New Year!
Renee'

badsquishy

I have tons of Eeyore ornaments from over the years. And a cute plush Djali. This year my kids got the personalized bath towels from the Disney Store, and all the princesses and their ponies and a Cinderella costume. And the Nemo movie of course, which gets replayed over and over. (I wish I could speak whale.) LOL Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Gucci65

My recent trip to WDW.

Mickey's 75th Anniversary Snowglobe.
Eeyore ornament.
Steamboat Willie bobblehead
Mickey pj's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom