Your favorite Candlelight Processiinal presenter

heapster411

Jim Caviezel. Saw him a couple of years back. His genuine Humbleness and passion while reciting the story of Christ was contagious. This year it will be Brendan Fraser, I have a feeling it will be great also!

MagicRat

Did NPH give a shoutout to his caterer or Amy Winehouse? I hope everyone brought their appitite! If not google deli meats, NPH, Amy Winehouse and enjoy! Nothing spells Christmas warmth like a corpse charcuterie table.

Lilofan

I think 2002 or 03 , don't remember which year,_ we were at Epcot and saw singer Art Garfunkel narrate. That guy was really tall. I was hoping Paul Simon would make a surprise appearance with Art and both breakout Slip Siding Away... Wishful thinking.

heapster411

Over the course of years, there has been So many. Like I had mentioned before, Jim Caviezel, But also have seen Trace Adkins, Eartha Kitt ( grrrowl), John O'Hurley, Levar Burton, Gary Sinise, Pat Sajak, Brian Dennehy, Susan Lucci. Each has their own personal readings, which makes it so great.

Lilofan

In this year's Candlelight with Neil Patrick Harris making a joke during the Dec 7 show stating " Welcome to Epcot, which stands for Every Parent Can Order Tequila ".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom