Your experience with linking MDE app?

RachMac

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I've been trying to search online but can't seem to find a definite answer! I booked my holiday for August 2017 last week, however I haven't been able to link my reservation to my account. When I rang up the lady told me it would take a week, a week later and nothing!

I'm just wondering what your experiences are with the app and how long it took for you?

Thank you :)

Rob562

So I assume you booked your trip through a travel agency and not directly Disney, and also that you're coming from overseas?
You're really at the mercy of the travel agency and when they finalize the booking with Disney. Not exactly the same, but I know from personal experience with exchanging in through the RCI timeshare network it can take a week or more before it's listed in the Disney system.

Also, make sure you've gotten the *Disney* reservation number from your travel agent and that you're not trying to use some kind of travel agency reservation number...

Lastly, to ensure a smooth MDE experience, make sure you have all of your party listed in your profile (or linked as friends) before linking your reservation.

-Rob

CAPTAIN HOOK

So I assume you booked your trip through a travel agency and not directly Disney, and also that you're coming from overseas?
If @Rob562 is correct in his assumption......
I'm just wondering what your experiences are with the app and how long it took for you?
We booked our 2014 trip (from the UK) through a travel agency and everything was in place on MDE within 7 days - it just needed a quick phone call to correct guest / room details, but other than that - very easy to set up

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom