Your Dream Disney Vacation????

My Idea of a magic vacation at Disney is just being there!!! When i go down from the minute i get to the airport to board the plane to leave to go down i feel the magic and the closer i get the more it builds up. once i am there i just love the feel and the smell and everything there is to love about disney!!! when i am in the parks everything from the rides to the shows to the food to even just sitting on a bench watching the people walk around (because you have to admit, you do see a lot of wild people down there from all over the place). everything about being on the disney property is so magical. i feel like when im there everything is perfect and nothing bothers me and im free from the real world. I Love DISNEY!!!!

santonucci

Loosin' myself

As a veteran of the mouse, the magic is in immersing myself in my family. As a busy professional, I often don't get the quality time I'd like with them. At DisneyWorld, Walt's vision is realized millions of times every year- it is a place for the whole family to spend time together. That's the magic.

I've been there 15+ times so far, and while I do enjoy the rides and attractions, it's the looks on my kids faces that bring me back over and over again. Who says you can't buy happiness?

Steve

menday917

Dream vacation

Everything chevvyboy said i second to every datail roll on next April we have just come back..............depression

hokielutz

Two weeks at the parks... staying at any of the deluxe resorts... and one week on a cruise. Since I'm big on golf, I'd want enough time to play all the courses during my visit, but also have enough time to be with my family without rushing through our vacation. Also, the cruise would come after the weeks in the park.

RedGear

Staying at either the Grand Floridan or Polyonesian,and being there over a week, so we could enjoy and take all the time in the world. I would also love to eat at all the expensive resturants!!! I would love to do the Disney cruise too!! Its also great just to be there. . . :slurp:

TTFN-Tiggger

A full 2 week vacation. Start with 9 days at the parks, staying at a Deluxe resort, buying ANYTHING I want from the Art of Disney store and having fun with the family. The next 5 days are spent on the Disney cruise line - resting some after running through the parks for 9 full days. :)

EchoOfOphelia

1) I would stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge (stayed there on our honeymoon, it was wonderful.
3) I would ACTUALLY be able to get a reservation for breakfast at Chef Mickey's, something I've NEVER been able to do
4) I would do EVERY behind-the-scenes tour you can do
5) I would do the Dolphins in Depth tour

and most importantly...

6) I could eat all the Plaza milkshakes I want without gaining any weight :animwink:

tracyandalex

we actually had a conversation about this last night. we decided that we would like to stay at the polynesian in a suit for 10 days and then take the 7 night western caribbean crusie to relax from our wdw vacation.

tracy & alex

jim1051

Me too chevyboy except for me the magic starts with the planning, reservation making etc, trying to make the trip as magical for family and friends as it always is for me.

The Captain

No ones thinking big enough. IT would have to be 2 full weeks at disney staying in the King Kamehameha Suite at the Polynesian:slurp: . Of course i would have to play every golf course. I would only eat at the best restaurants which would include the chefs table at Victoria & Albert's, California Grill. After livin it up at the parks for 2 weeks its cruise time. Since this is my dream vacation it would be 2 weeks of cruisin, 7 night western and 7 night eastern caribbean. Dinner at Palo once on each cruise and a brunch there. Also no ordinary stateroom would cut it i would staying in the Walt Disney suite. I think that would do for my dream Disney vacation:sohappy: .

dbogue

weellll i went for one day (to universal sadly) with my youth group. then we went to downtown disney afterwards considering universal closes at 6 (WTH!??!) so just being downtown for 3 hours was pretty darn cool, i needed my fix. Now, that time I spent there with my girlfriend and bros was AWESOME. My ideal vacation next would be.....7 days with my youth group, and all of my other friends. Especially with Night Of Joy included. =) but yeah, anything with my friends, and then one final time before I head to college with my family, without hassles, 9 days with time to relax and just enjoy each others company.

SallyShine

hokielutz said:
Two weeks at the parks... staying at any of the deluxe resorts... and one week on a cruise. Since I'm big on golf, I'd want enough time to play all the courses during my visit, but also have enough time to be with my family without rushing through our vacation. Also, the cruise would come after the weeks in the park.

Wow, you read my mind. Except, I wouldn't waste my time on the golf, but my hubby sure would. He played there in April and was very impressed by the CM's at the course (not sure which one).

PhilharMagician

My dream Disney vacation would be FREE, but we know thats not going to happen.

Now really I would like to do a 7 or 10 day cruise and then spend at least another 10 days at WDW. It is all about spending time with family. Like Santonucci said it is tough working many hours and is precious to spend that time with children and of course my DW in WDW.

PamelaNiebergal

I had my dream vacation last year for my honeymoon. We stayed for 3 weeks at POFQ and went to the parks every day that we were there. It was amazing. We were able to take our time to enjoy all the little details and simpler pleasures the parks have to offer. We even did literally every attraction at every park with plenty of repeats to our favorites. There was also plenty of time to sleep in, relax and swim at the hotel pool until the wee hours. I will never forget this trip. They were truly the happiest days of my life.

Rora

A dream I've held all my life has been to stay at the Polynesian for a week. In a room where I could sit outside at night and look at the water, and the castle. Over the years that dream has evolved into wanting it to be my honeymoon. To those of you who can afford to stay there, I'm jealous! :)

GoofyDufy

You are not thinking big enough!

The Captain said:
No ones thinking big enough. IT would have to be 2 full weeks at disney staying in the King Kamehameha Suite at the Polynesian:slurp: . Of course i would have to play every golf course. I would only eat at the best restaurants which would include the chefs table at Victoria & Albert's, California Grill. After livin it up at the parks for 2 weeks its cruise time. Since this is my dream vacation it would be 2 weeks of cruisin, 7 night western and 7 night eastern caribbean. Dinner at Palo once on each cruise and a brunch there. Also no ordinary stateroom would cut it i would staying in the Walt Disney suite. I think that would do for my dream Disney vacation:sohappy: .

Why not think bigger?

Why not retire at Grand Floridian Concierge for next 45 years with premium annual passes and dining packages.

Get enough DVC points to stay at Grand Floridian Concierge for 45 years.
Get premium annual passes and dining package for the next 45 years.

Which translates to:
To buy 34,646 points for a year at Grand Floridian Concierge level. ($3,464,600)
$173,230/year to maintain 34,646 points * 45 years. (7,795,350)
$570/year in Annual passes * 45 years. (25,650)
$40/day in dining * 365 days * 45 years. (657,000)

You only need total of ~$11,942,600!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom