Your Disney photos from Flickr, Dec. 27....

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Check it out:

http://ocresort.ocregister.com/2010/12/27/your-disney-photos-from-flickr-dec-27/65080/

Your Disney photos from Flickr, Dec. 27

December 27th, 2010, 3:00 pm · Post a Comment · posted by Joshua Sudock

Share3

We pick a few of the best photos about once a week taken at the Disneyland Resort that you readers post to the OCR Around Disney Flickr group, and we feature them on AroundDisney.com.
Once week, we print your photos — giving you credit, of course — in the Register.
Sorry for the delay. We got busy and the editor forgot to post Flickr photos last week. You’ll get two doses this week.
Visit our OCR Around Disney Flickr group, join up and share your favorite Disneyland-related photos. You have to have a Flickr account, but setting one up is easy.
The week’s first photo, below, was contributed by Andrew Feil, of Fresno.
It’s a picture of a happy young lady braving the rain for some fun at Disneyland.
It seemed apropos to lead off with this picture considering the soaking that had beset The Magic Kingdom.
Thanks for sharing!
The next photo, below, was contributed by Flickr user Angelasews.
It’s a picture of a little girl enjoying an interaction with the Mad Hatter and Alice in a teacup in Fantasyland at Disneyland.
The shooter titled this submission, “Teacup fun!”
The original caption reads, “Alice, Haylie and the Mad Hatter were having so much fun in the teacup!”
The next photo, below, was contributed by one of our Flickr regulars, Michael Greening, of San Diego.
It’s a picture of fireworks bursting above Sleeping Beauty Castle before a near-empty Main Street U.S.A.
This is a really rare capture, Michael. Congrats!
Thanks!
The next photo, below, was contributed by Arin Fishkin, of San Francisco.
It’s a picture of a little girl resting on her father’s shoulder while on line for the Dumbo ride in Fantasyland at Disneyland.
The original caption reads, “Taken on line for Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Those were the folks on front of us in line. The photo is a sweet parent/kid moment and also a quiet part of the reality of a visit to Disneyland – tired kids and waits for rides.”
Great moment! Thanks for sharing, Arin.
This week’s final photo, below, was submitted by Jennifer Straite, of Ontario.
The shooter titled this submission, “small world fun.”
The original caption reads, “These are my two kids, naturally, in front of Holiday Small World. I took the ‘big’ camera out this day, no point and shoots for this. It payed off I think. The boy was holding a recipe card from Tiki Room just about all day and I wanted to be sure to get that in the image. We always try to get shots of them in the park when the lights go up. Their Mom was making them laugh.”
“I get inspiration from my heroes like [AroundDisney.com Flickr regulars] Ring of Fire Hot Sauce, Andy Castro, Gregg L. Cooper and WJMcintosh.”
Very cute, Jennifer. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks to everyone who contributed new art to the OCR Around Disney Flickr group this week! We love seeing the parks through your eyes and look forward to sharing your stories with the world.
I’m sorry we’ve been light on photo tips and tricks these past few weeks. We’ll be reintroducing that aspect of this weekly feature sometime in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, need a little extra help figuring out how to bring a specific photo concept to life? Feel free to message me on Flickr or shoot me an email: jsudock@ocregister.com. I’d be happy to help you develop your process and refine the work flow.
Or, better yet, make friends with Flickr photographers whose work you respect and ask them for advice. The web is about making connections. So, go make some!
Need some help deciding which pictures to contribute? Visit our Flickr page. I posted some tips in the body of a discussion topic titled, “How to get your photos published at AroundDisney.com.”
Keep snappin’ and having fun!

Recent Flickr photos:
Posted in: Christmas/HolidaysDisney MemoriesDisney charactersDisneylandDisneyland ResortFantasylandFeatured fansFlickr photosMain Street U.S.A.PhotographyWeatherYour Photos

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom