Your Disney Associations

scoobygirl39541

Lots of random things... Like any smell of BBQ reminds me of walking past the flame tree barbeque in AK, oddly enough lol

Oh! And I have to agree with the person who mentioned hearing "Good Life". That'll do it too ;)

pluto77

When I was doing the college program, Simple Plan performed at the Castle during grad nights. So, whenever I hear "I'd do Anything" by them it, I am transported back.

I also agree with the warm, dewey/humid, early mornings with slight breezes. They definitely take me back.

donaldtoo

Sorry, this may be a bit of a cop-out , but, there are just SOOOOO many things that remind me of WDW on a daily basis that I could fill pages, probably. :confused: :D ;) :)
Anyway, I will share one (that I've shared before)...
I drive a pretty old car, and, every time I crank up the A/C in that ol', musty puppy, for about the first 30-40 seconds, the air smells just like PotC...!!! :joyfull: :)

laynalee07

This is a very odd disney association, but it brings me a smile every time.
When I am waking through the parking lot early in the mornings headed upstairs to my office, a rooster crows across the street and it immediately puts me on Living with the Land, staring at the farmhouse!

Also, anytime I hear "true colors" by cyndi lauper, it takes me back to the old days at EPCOT, since that was the song played in the pre show to Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

Scooter

My wife bought me a bottle of Geir, the Mens Cologne at Norway a few years ago. While it's not one my favorites, on the rare occasion I do use it, it reminds me of being in Disney World, and in particular, Epcot.

tritonpwrd

The cologne from Norway "geir" also brings me back. Also I recently found on ebay a 5 pound box of the pink powder soap "borax" that disney used to have in all there restrooms until the early 2000's. The smell of that soap takes me back to my childhood in disney.

MikeTaylorSound

This is a very odd disney association, but it brings me a smile every time.
When I am waking through the parking lot early in the mornings headed upstairs to my office, a rooster crows across the street and it immediately puts me on Living with the Land, staring at the farmhouse!

Also, anytime I hear "true colors" by cyndi lauper, it takes me back to the old days at EPCOT, since that was the song played in the pre show to Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

Funny how they still use the beginning of the "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" area music in the EPCOT Entrance loop. It makes me mad... they should include HORIZONS in there somewhere, too.

EricJ

Going outside early in the morning when the grass is still dewy and taking a deep breath. For some reason, it always brings me to back to a morning I did the same thing at Caribbean Beach.

At home, I don't usually have to take a bus early in the dewy summer 6:30-7am, but when I do... :happy:
Likewise, sometimes when I am getting ready early, and dress and grab a quick breakfast to Disney Junior shows in the background.

And then, that keyboard-muzak loop they play on the Park Informational channel, that you end up listening to for ten or fifteen minutes waiting for the EMH times to come back up again.

tl77

Oddly....our restrooms at work have the same scent as the ones at WDW, so everytime I go in there it takes me back, especially to the one in Epcot by SSE for some reason.

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about but I've noticed there is scent that is related to the big industrial air conditioning units they use at Epcot and the hotels, I've been in a few office large buildings, a church, and a hospital that all "smelled like Disney"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom