Your always nervous your first time

therabbithole

Original Poster
Hi all! I'm new to the forums...we'll not really new, I've been reading these for about 2 years or so, but never posted anything, never registered. My ex-husband used to be on these for a couple of hours a day and it drove me insane so I tried to be interested and join him. Funniest thing happened, I realized that Disney was the love of his life. I hated that.:( I hated that the passion he showed for Disney he never showed for me. We even go married at the Wedding Pavilion...he posted pictures on here and you guys responses were so great. Anyhow, there's more to the story, but in short, I left, we got divorced, but somehow this place makes me feel close to him now...before it made me jealous (stupid I know). Well, I think I broke through the nervousness of my first time.

TRH

Shaman

therabbithole said:
Hi all! I'm new to the forums...we'll not really new, I've been reading these for about 2 years or so, but never posted anything, never registered. My ex-husband used to be on these for a couple of hours a day and it drove me insane so I tried to be interested and join him. Funniest thing happened, I realized that Disney was the love of his life. I hated that.:( I hated that the passion he showed for Disney he never showed for me. We even go married at the Wedding Pavilion...he posted pictures on here and you guys responses were so great. Anyhow, there's more to the story, but in short, I left, we got divorced, but somehow this place makes me feel close to him now...before it made me jealous (stupid I know). Well, I think I broke through the nervousness of my first time.

TRH

Well.....welcome aboard! :)

Uponastar

I was a long-time lurker myself before joining. Don't know for sure what took me so long but I'm certainly glad to be here now! Look forward to chatting with you!

barnum42

Uponastar said:
I was a long-time lurker myself before joining. Don't know for sure what took me so long but I'm certainly glad to be here now! Look forward to chatting with you!
And we are glad to have you here, especially in the Huggle thread :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom