Your #1 ( Happiest) Memory at Disney

Bluejay

Completing the Princess Half Marathon in February of this year with my girlfriend and then spending that evening at MK: I'm 28 and I've been overweight my entire life. I finalized a bad divorce in April of 2008 and then met my current girlfriend in November of that year. She had recently started running and finally convinced my to join her. So my first race was technically a "womens focused" race but I have no problem with that. My goal was just finish and hopefully keep up with her and I did both. After an ice bath, long nap and lunch on the beach outside of Yacht/Beach Club we hit the Magic Kingdom from 4-9:30. That was without any doubt, one of the happiest times of my entire life. MK can be very inspirational when you can barely walk. I had a very strong sense that evening that I can meet any goal I set.

DizneyPryncess

That's a great story! :sohappy:

My happiest memory is when my husband made me a scavenger hunt in the Magic Kingdom that I had no idea about. It was on our honeymoon. He used gifts of a lifetime, which at the time I didn't know existed. So I was completely confused as to how things were happening, I thought my family was hiding around the park or something. It was such a wonderful day. :)

gnuts0306

DEFINATELY would be March 10', when I FINALLY got to take MY daughter to Disney for her first trip....seeing that Disney light flicker in her eyes is PRICELESS to me!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom