Young kids and disney ride rules

amypooh

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been addressed before, but this missus asked this weekend and I couldn't find an answer:

We have a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a 5 month old.

Obviously the 4 and 2 year olds will be able to go on all the rides that are height-appropriate for them, how does it work with rides such as HM, pater pan, etc (the "slow sit-down" rides)? Will the 5 month old be able to be lap-held, or do they only allow children that can sit up on their own?

disneygal78

Hi! We just used "common sense" and just took our DD on rides that were obviously appropriate. You can hold the baby in your lap and should be fine. KS at DAK might be a bit rough for a baby that young, but that is only one without height restrictions we didn't go on with our young baby. Have fun!:)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can hold your baby in your lap but for maximum comfort I would recommend one of these. It will leave both your hands free so boarding attractions will be much easier and safer. It will also put the little guy up a little higher so they can see what is going on.

Jessie&Buzz

I agree with Master Yoda. I wish I would have had one of those with me, but I probably wouldn't have used it much since it was July and 110 degrees! :lol: It will come in handy in the buildings in Epcot to since you can't take your stroller in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom