You won't beleive this, but:

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Original Poster
So I'm watching this TV Movie about the making of Farrah Fawcett, Charlies Angels, etc., and guess who appears.

Micheal Eisner (being played by an actor of course), with Henry Diller, turning down Aaron Spelling when he pitched his idea of Charlies Angels to the 2 of them.

Eisner tells them to come back when they have an idea that won't make them the laughing stock of Hollywood.

Now how's that for progressive forward-thinking?

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Oh geez

Here we go again with the "perfectionists". If you don't like where it's posted, don't post a reply.

For those who asked, I believe it was playing on Bravo.

Merlin

Account Suspended
HennieBogan1966 said:
Micheal Eisner (being played by an actor of course), with Henry Diller, turning down Aaron Spelling when he pitched his idea of Charlies Angels to the 2 of them.

I assume you mean BARRY Diller (unless the movie got it wrong).

What was the name of the movie?

Merlin

Account Suspended
Nevermind. I just looked it up. It's called "Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Charlie's Angels'". The guy who played Michael Eisner is Nicholas Harrison.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I stand corrected on the Barry Diller issue, but I thought the scene was very interesting, and very telling of Michael Eisner. Makes you wonder what the thinking was at Disney, as I am SURE this wasn't the first BAD decision he was a part of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom