You went to WDW and you ate WHAT?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
The Rix salad from Rix Sports Bar and Grill at the Coronado Springs resort (Spring salad with beets, sesonal fruit, goat cheese croutons and the shalot dressing) was amazing as were the Shrimp Lettuce Wraps that we shared as our appetizer.

Letteyeti

Just thinking about this salad makes my mouth water. The Fried Chicken Salad at Chef Arts Homecomin' is not only the best salad I have ever had as a meal at WDW, but it is the best salad I have had in my life.

zurgandfriend

I am basically a puma, red meat, red meat, red meat however after back to back visits to Shula’s, and Yachtsman’s the next night I ordered a plant-based entrée of green peppers stuffed with grain and rice. When I did, my DS said “Dad, that doesn’t have meat in it” and my DW looked and me and said, “Who are you?”

surfsupdon

I went to Disney and I admit I love a simple counter service burger with BLT and sauce and pickles. I never eat that at home.

Simba’s Mom

The Colony Salad at The Liberty Tree Tavern is fantastic.

It's actually even better without the chicken. And when I got the bill and discovered they had charged me $6 less for not having chicken, thus making the price competitive with a QS salad, it seemed to taste even better! I also enjoy the salad with blue cheese crumbles in it at Cape May.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
This one comes from the west coast:

__Uva Bar__ (Downtown Disney)

Manchego Salad (Arugula, Apples, Dates, Candied Walnuts, Shallots and Manchego cheese with Walnut Vinaigrette )

and the Spinach and Mushroom Flatbread

westie

This one comes from the west coast:

__Uva Bar__ (Downtown Disney)

Manchego Salad (Arugula, Apples, Dates, Candied Walnuts, Shallots and Manchego cheese with Walnut Vinaigrette )

and the Spinach and Mushroom Flatbread

Love Uva. Sitting outside sipping iced tea, people watching. And an order of fried Calamari!

EdnaMode

I crave greens when I'm on vacation, this thread has a great list of salads to try!

The two chopped salads Ive had at California Grill's brunch were very good.

Mickey Pride

I am one who enjoys a salad so it is not out of the ordinary for me to be eating one at WDW. The Taste of Moroccan Salad is green peppers, tomatoes, marinated olives, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers mixed into a salad. It is very tasty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom