You go how often?

Al

I love WDW, but I think it's good to see the rest of the world as well, so once every few years with us :D

Glasgow

I think once a year or every year and a half is about right for me. I like the buildup and anticipation of the wait - that is a big part of the fun for me. Plus, my wife to be wants to travel to other places, and so do I, so you can't have everything I guess!

RogueHabit

We've been as a family for two weeks every year since 1998, except in 2001 when I went solo for a week.

We're off again in 5 1/2 weeks time and we're already planning our 2004 trip, though it's currently 50/50 whether we will go or not.

s25843

With My PAP If I went Every Day it would cost me $1.42 a day...

I try and make 3 trips to WDW A Year, and that evens out the PAP price to about $22 a day (Which is Still Cheaper than a Multi-Day Pass)

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by mr snrub
where does your school go on senior trip?

Well, my school is SOO cheap, you have no idea...To give you one, you gotta pay to go to a pep rally.....

I think some students go to Jamaica, as the GIANT trip, but we still do the Disney Grad night too, and we do that RIGHT after we graduate, at WWOS...So, I think we just get into groups, and we gets the bus from there, although many people take a car. I havent done it yet, but all my senior friends tell me the same thing. I know when I go, as well as all my friends, rides will be "Gone" to me, and the people is what will have our attention:slurp: :D

Passport

I go almost every week. I enjoy just walking around. Sometimes I park at EPCOT and walk to MGM. Next time I will walk into the different hotels there to see what they look like on the inside.

wiskband

usally once a year but I have upgraded to twice a year.... we have alot of family there now so we have a good excuse to go more often.lol:lol:

Woody13

Originally posted by Passport
I go almost every week. I enjoy just walking around. Sometimes I park at EPCOT and walk to MGM. Next time I will walk into the different hotels there to see what they look like on the inside.

I have never walked from EPCOT to MGM. Is the best route to leave EPCOT via the International Gateway and then just follow the canal to MGM?

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Woody13
I have never walked from EPCOT to MGM. Is the best route to leave EPCOT via the International Gateway and then just follow the canal to MGM?

Yep yep...and you come right by the MGM bus loop. I even walked it barefoot one time. Theres no water fountains, and I made the mistake of not bringing a bottle of water alond the hike, and I passed out when I got to Epcot...BRING WATER

s25843

The Epcot-MGM Route is about 1 1/4 miles, and it can get pretty Hot and Tiring when your in the Hot Summer Sun... The walk Should take 30-35 mins

Woody13

Thanks ISTCrew20 and s25843! I think I'll stick with the boat as I do enough walking in EPCOT for two people. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom